|IB Security Assistant Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
|IBPS Clerk 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
|Quant Booster – A Complete Maths Shortcut Book (850+ Pages)||Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
Upcoming Independence day of the nation will mark a significant modification in lives of farmers of Maharashtra state. Energy Minister Chandrashekhar Bawankule has announced the launch of `One farmer one transformer’ scheme in the state. Reportedly, more than 2 lakh farmers will be benefited from this scheme because of minimized electricity loss.
Benefits of One farmer one transformer Scheme
- In accordance with this scheme each farmer will be availed with one transformer. Through that, high voltage distribution line electricity connection will be provided.
- Following this, in post-independence day duration of the year (and beyond) approximate 2 lakh farmers will be benefited.
- A day after announcement of this scheme on Monday, Education Minister Vinod Tawde disclosed a scheme for electrification of schools. On Tuesday, he revealed that electrification of state-run schools to be initiated at Government rates.Tawde’s statement covered the headlines after ShashikantShinde (NCP) raised argument for dearth of electricity in the state.
Other Public Advantages Besides One Farmer One Transformer Scheme
- Similarly, responding to requirements of his administration, SudhirMungantiwar, Forest Minister, also announced benign game plans. Earlier, 8 lakh rupees were given as a compensation to the kin of people killed in attack by wild animals. But now, Forest minister has unveiled a hike of Rs. 2 Lakh. Thus, 3 lakh to be given as a cash and remaining 7 lakh as a deposit.
- Moreover, a Rs. 15,000 hike is also vowed for farmers who lose their cattle in attack by wild animals. Instead of Rs. 25,000 they’ll now get Rs. 40,000.
In assembly on Monday, Chandrasekhar Bawankule disclosed state Government’s target to reduce electricity losses to 15% which is massive 50% (right now) at many places in the state.Once initiated, undoubtedly, this will be bold scheme by state government for farmers like previously launched Maharashtra Farm Loan Waiver Scheme and Advanced Farming – Enriched Farmers Scheme.