|150+ RRB NTPC Previous Solved Papers PDF||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|RRB Junior Engineer Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|SSC JE Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
Directions: Each of the questions given below consists of a question and two or three statements numbered (A), (B) and (C). You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the questions. Read all the statements and give answer:
Q1. What is the present age of Vishal?
(A) Vishal’s present age is 2/11th of her father’s age.
(B) Vishal is older than her sister by 6 years.
(C) After four years, Vishal’s age will be 1/4th of her father’s at that time.
1) Both (A) and (C) 2) Both (A) and (B) 3) Both (B) and (C) 4) All (A), (B) and (C) 5) Only (B)
Q2. What is the area of the given right angle triangle?
(A) The length of hypotenuse is 13 cm.
(B) Perimeter of triangle is 8 times of its base.
(C) One of the angles of triangle is 60°.
1) Both (B) and (C) 2) Only (B) 3) Only (C) 4) All (A), (B) and (C) 5) Both (A) and (C)
Q3. In what time will the leak empty the full vessel?
(A) A pipe can fill the vessel in 8 hrs.
(B) It takes 12 hrs to fill the vessel due to a leak in the bottom.
(C) The capacity of vessel is 840 liters.
1) Both (B) and (C) 2) Both (A) and (C) 3) Both (A) and (B) 4) None 5) Only (B)
Q4. In how many days will five men complete a task?
(A) Two men, five children and three women can together complete the task in ten days.
(B) Six women complete the task in 16 days.
(C) Four men can complete the task in 15 days.
1) Only (C) 2) Only (A) 3) Both (A) and (C) 4) Both (B) and (C) 5) All (A), (B) and (C)
Q5. What is the age of Principal?
(A) There are 14 students in a class.
(B) The average age of students and Principal is 16 years.
(C) The average of 14 students is 3 less than the average age of 14 students and Principal.
1) Both (A) and (B) 2) All (A), (B) and (C) 3) Both (B) and (C) 4) Both (A) and (C) 5) None
Directions (Q. 6-8): What approximate value should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following questions?
Q6. √5590 / 3√3370 = ?
1) 0.5 2) 0.45 3) 0.429 4) 0.67 5) 0.289
Q7. [(3525 + 5567 + 9853) ÷ (3132 + 1975 + 2275) × 7 = ?
1) 15 2) 18 3) 21 4) 24 5) 28
Q8. √25000 * √3.999 = ?
1) 308 2) 312 3) 314 4) 316 5) 318
Q9. Present ages of Karan and Arjun are in the ratio 4 : 5 respectively. Six years hence the ratio becomes 7 : 8. What is the sum of the present ages of Karan and Arjun?
1) 18 years 2) 30 years 3) 36 years 4) Can’t be determined 5) None of these
Q10. A started a business investing Rs 10,000. B joined him after six months with an amount of Rs 8,000 and C joined them with Rs 12,000 after another six months. The amount of profit earned should be distributed in what ratio among A, B and C respectively, four years after A started the business?
1) 9: 7: 10 2) 10: 9: 7 3) 10: 7: 9 4) Can’t be determined 5) None of theseSolution
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|