|150+ RRB NTPC Previous Solved Papers PDF||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|RRB Junior Engineer Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|SSC JE Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
1. In the first 10 overs of a cricket game, the run rate was only 3.2. What should be the run rate in the remaining 40 overs to reach the target of 282 runs?
2. A grocer has a sale of Rs. 6435, Rs. 6927, Rs. 6855, Rs. 7230 and Rs. 6562 for 5 consecutive months. How much sale must he have in the sixth month so that he gets an average sale of Rs. 6500?
3. The average of 20 numbers is zero. Of them, How many of them may be greater than zero, at the most?
4. The captain of a cricket team of 11 members is 26 years old and the wicket keeper is 3 years older. If the ages of these two are excluded, the average age of the remaining players is one year less than the average age of the whole team. Find out the average age of the team.
a) 23 years
b) 20 years
c) 24 years
d) 21 years
5. The average monthly income of A and B is Rs. 5050. The average monthly income of B and C is Rs. 6250 and the average monthly income of A and C is Rs. 5200. What is the monthly income of A?
6. A car owner buys diesel at Rs.7.50, Rs. 8 and Rs. 8.50 per litre for three successive years. What approximately is the average cost per litre of diesel if he spends Rs. 4000 each year?
a) Rs. 8
b) Rs. 7.98
c) Rs. 6.2
d) Rs. 8.1
7. In Kiran’s opinion, his weight is greater than 65 kg but less than 72 kg. His brother does not agree with Kiran and he thinks that Kiran’s weight is greater than 60 kg but less than 70 kg. His mother’s view is that his weight cannot be greater than 68 kg. If all are them are correct in their estimation, what is the average of different probable weights of Kiran?
a) 70 kg
b) 69 kg
c) 61 kg
d) 67 kg
8. The average weight of 16 boys in a class is 50.25 kg and that of the remaining 8 boys is 45.15 kg. Find the average weights of all the boys in the class.
9. A library has an average of 510 visitors on Sundays and 240 on other days. What is the average number of visitors per day in a month of 30 days beginning with a Sunday?
10. A student’s mark was wrongly entered as 83 instead of 63. Due to that the average marks for the class got increased by 1/2 .What is the number of students in the class?
Solution for the Quiz
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|