130+ SSC CGL Previous Papers With Solution Free >> Download Now
|Download Quant Power Book (800+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Download Reasoning General Intelligence Power Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
RBI Grade B Officer Vacancy 2018 Out
The RBI Officer Grade B 2018 Notification is Out the online registration for RBI Grade B will start from 3rd July 2018 . Approx 150+ Vacancies are expected to be released by RBI for Officer Grade B Post in 2018. The RBI Officer Grade B 2018 Application Form submission will be closed on 23rd july 2018.
Before downloading the paper we know that you all are looking for RBI Grade B best mock test series. Dont wait Pre-Register here for RBI Grade B free Mock Test Series.
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018 : Important Dates
|Website Link Open For Online Registration of Applications and Payment of Fees/Intimation Charges||July 3, 2018 to July 23, 2018|
|1. Officers in Gr B (DR) General||Phase-I Online Examination
Phase-II Online Examination
|August 16, 2018 $
September 7, 2018
|2. Officers in Gr B (DR) DEPR*||Paper – I Online Examination
Paper – II & III
|August 16, 2018
September 6 / September 7, 2018 £(To be confirmed in Admit cards)
|3. Officers in Gr B (DR) DSIM@||Paper – I Online Examination
Paper – II & III
|August 16, 2018
September 6 / September 7, 2018 £ (To be confirmed in Admit cards)
|*Department of Economics and Policy Research
@ Department of Statistics and Information Management
** The Board reserves the right to make any change in these dates.
$ Candidate will have to appear in only one shift of Phase-I examination.
£ Candidate will have to appear in all the shifts of Phase II / Paper II & Ill examination.
RBI Grade B Vacancy Details 2018
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)||127|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR||22|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM||17|
How to Apply Online for RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, Candidates will have to visit the official website of RBI – www.rbi.org.in
- Read full Official RBI Officer Grade B Notification 2018
- Read Full Instructions to apply online
- Check Eligibility Criteria
- Click on the Apply Online Link
- Fill all the Required Details such as Candidate’s details, Photograph, Signature, Examination Center, Application fee, etc.
- Pay the application fee
- submit the application form on or before the last date
- Do not forget to take printout of RBI Grade B Application form 2018 for future use
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s Central Bank and monetary authority, which controls the money supply. The RBI plays an important part in the Development Strategy of the Government of India. RBI regulates loans offered by banks and non-banking financial institutions to government entities, businesses, and consumers and it also controls the availability of funds in the financial system.
RBI Officer Grade B 2018 Exam Pattern is available here for the help of candidates who are going to apply for this post.
RBI Officer Grade B Prelims Exam Pattern 2018: The prelims exam will carry all objective type questions. Total 200 questions will be asked for 200 marks. Questions will be asked from 4 sections – General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, and Reasoning. The time duration of prelims exam is 2 hours.
|S. No||Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||General Awareness||80||80||2 Hours|
RBI Grade B Officer Main Exam Pattern 2018: The prelims exam will have 3 sections of Economics and Social Issues, Finance and Management, and English (Writing Skills). The Economics and Social Issues & English (Writing Skills) sections will be an objective paper and 100 questions will be asked from each subject. The Finance and Management section will be a descriptive paper and 100 questions will be asked in this paper.
|S.No||Subjects||Type of Paper||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Economics and Social Issues||Objective||100||90 Minutes|
|2.||Finance and Management||Descriptive||100||90 Minutes|
|3.||English (Writing Skills)||Objective||100||90 Minutes|
RBI Grade B Officer 2018 Interview Process: Applicants will be selected for the interview round on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in Prelims and Main exam. the Interview Process will carry 50 marks.
RBI Grade B Exam Syllabus
RBI Grade B Officer 2018 Syllabus for Phase-I (Prelims)
- Reasoning: Inequality, Coding-Decoding, Syllogism, Machine Input Output, Data Sufficiency, Circular Arrangement, Linear Arrangement, Floor Puzzle, Scheduling, Verbal Reasoning, Ordering and Ranking, Arrangement and Pattern, Blood Relations, Direction and Distance, etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Ratio and Proportion, Average, Time and Work, Speed, Distance and Time, Mixture and Allegations, Stocks and Shares, Percentage, Permutation and Combination, Algebra, Trigonometry, Data Interpretation, Mensuration, Probability, Set Theory, etc.
- English Language: Grammar, Vocabulary, Error Spotting, Comprehension, Passage Making, Jumble Words, Fill in the Blanks, Sentence Framing, etc.
- General Awareness: Current Affairs, Indian Financial System, Indian Banking System, Monetary Plans, National Institution, Banking Terms, etc.
RBI Grade B Officer 2018 Syllabus for Phase-II (Main)
- Economic and Social Issues: Growth and Development, Economic Reforms in India, Globalization, and Social Structure in India.
- Finance: Financial System, Financial Markets, Risk Management, Basics of Derivatives, Development in Financial Sector, Union Budget, Inflation.
- Management: Role of Manager, Human Resource Development, Motivation, Morale and Incentives, Communication, Corporate Governance.
RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility Criteria – Nationality, Educational Qualification, Age limit and No. of chances for RBI Grade B Examination is mentioned below:
RBI Grade B 2018 Educational Qualification
A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent. The minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor’s Degree will be in aggregate for all semesters/years.
The candidate should have cleared 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th standard examinations.
RBI Grade B 2018 Age Limit
Upper age limit is 32 and 34 years respectively for those candidates who possess M.Phil. and Ph.D. qualification. Furthermore, upper age limited is relaxed to maximum 3 years for candidates having experience as an officer in Commercial Bank/Financial Institution in Public Sector as also prior experience in Reserve Bank of India, provided the upper age limit does not exceed 33 years including experience.
For RBI Grade B 2017 Exam, the age limit was reckoned as on 1st May 2017. A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st of May, 2017 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd May, 1987 and not later than 1st May, 1996.
RBI Grade B 2018 Number of chances
Number of times a candidate can appear for the main examination is as described below:
|Category||No. of Chances|
|SC/ ST||No Restriction|
|OBC/ PWD||No Restriction|
Candidates who have already appeared for the maximum number of chances permissible are not eligible to apply again for the RBI grade B examination. Appearing in Phase I: Preliminary Examination is counted as a chance.
RBI Grade B 2-18 Nationality
A candidate applying for the RBI Grade B 2018 examination must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him/her by the Government of India.
|RBI Grade B Exam All Detail Articles||Direct Link|
|RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018 , Notification, Exam Dates||Click Here|
|RBI Grade B Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download||Click Here|
|RBI Grade B Previous Year Cutoff Marks : 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014||Click Here|
|RBI Grade B Officer Exam Pattern and Syllabus in Detail||Click Here|
|Best Books For RBI Grade B Preparation PDfs : Phase 1 & Phase 2 ESI, FM, Reasoning, English, Quant, GS||Click Here|
|How to crack RBI Grade B Phase 1 Exam : Preparation Strategy | Study Plan||Click Here|
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|