|RRB ALP CBT 2 #1 Mock Test Series Get Now||Free Download Now|
|RRB Junior Engineer Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|IB Security Assistant Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|NIACL AO Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
Questions Asked in ESI Section | FM Finance & Mgmt Section In RBI Grade B Mains Exam 2016 PDF Download
RBI Grade B ESI (Economics & Social Issues) & FM (Finance & Management) Question PDF :- As RBI Grade B Officer Phase 1 Exam is already over and Aspirants must be looking for the questions that are asked in ESI & FM section of RBI Phase 2 exam in 2016. So, we are proving the Memory Based question that are asked in RBI Grade B Mains exam in ESI & FM. you can download the free pdf also from below link :-
RBI Grade B Officer Phase 2 ESI (Economics & Social Issues) & FM (Finance & Management) 2016 Question 1 & 2 markers:
- What is the total outlay of Himayat scheme announced in budget 2016?
Ans- 1601 crores
- What is the GDP growth rate in India in 2015-16?
- International solar alliance is an alliance between India and?
- In Kudankulam plant, the name of the protest group is?
Ans- People’s movement against nuclear energy
- Kudankulam project is between India and?
- When a country is experiencing a fall in inflation growth, it is termed as?
- In brexit, which all countries sided with staying in EU?
Ans- Scotland and northern Ireland
- After Brexit, the fall in sensex was
Ans- 1091 points or 1391 points
- what was the final result in Brexit referendum vote?
Ans- 51.89 :48.11
- Mitakshara law applies to which all states
Answer is not clear yet
- Who is the head of “E-commerce committee”
Ans- Amitabh kant
- What is the meaning of systemic risk
Ans- a risk that affects the entire banking system
- Who is the Regulator of Mutual Funds in India
- MBO theory was given by
Ans- Peter Drucker
- If Beta is negative, what does it mean?
Ans- if beta is negative, the stock price will be inversly proportional to the market.
- Who is the head of Monetary Policy Committee
Ans- Governor of RBI
- How many members in MPC
- Features of social movement
- Effort by a group
- By an individual
- Aims to bring a change or resist a change
- Organized or disorganized
19 .What problems can an organization face if it outsource its business?
Options not clear
- Trade facilitation agreement is related to which organization
- What does theory X say about managers assumptions?
Ans- employees do not like to work
- What are perpetual bonds?
Ans- bonds with no redemption date
- Which scheme will not eliminate poverty
- Total members in IMF
- India’s ranking in ease of doing business
- In which state is tawang located
Ans- Arunachal Pradesh
- who is the head of a committee formed to study “impacts of changing financial year”
Ans- Shankar acharya
- Ethanol blending ratio in petroleum products
Ans- options not clear
- Who among the following was not WEF chair-
Ans- options not clear
- DEEP, TARANG are related to
Ans- power transmission
- India’s Per capita income according to census is
- Year of first five year plan
- Full form of ICAAP
Ans- Internal capital adequacy assessment process
- MSME database inaugurated by?
Ans- Arun Jaitley
- Export target for 2020
Ans- $ 900 billion
- EPS full form
Ans- employee pension scheme
- Human capital index topped by which country
- Number of statutory towns and cities in swachh bharat mission
Ans- 4041 towns
- India has received largest funds under IDA in which category
Ans- water, sanitation and flood control
- Fiscal deficit target for 2016-17
- Number of members in estimates committee
- A creates a program and wants to sell it. He ties up with B, who agrees to give him 10,000 for the program. A then bargains by saying that the 10,000 will be used in completing the task. They finally decide to split the profits from the program in the ratio of 60:40. What type of arrangement is it-
- Which of the following is not a component of MCLR?
- Overhead costs
- CRR SLR negative carry
- Marginal cost of funds
- Tenor premium
- who is a specified borrower?
Ans- borrower with more than Rs 25000 crores debt
- Break even practical question- Total cost is Rs 12000 on 1000 units and Rs 12800 on 1200 units. Find out Break Even point.
Answer is not clear yet
- Practical Question- find out NPV of a proposal where an outlay of XXXX is expected to provide annual inflow for 14 years amounting to YYYY and a redemption at the end of 20 years amounting to ZZZZ. Interest is payable half yearly and annual Cost of capital is 9%. (PVAF@0.09= AA; PVAF@0.045= BB; PVF@0.045= CC)
Answer was “none of these”
|RBI Grade B Exam All Detail Articles||Direct Link|
|RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018 , Notification, Exam Dates||Click Here|
|RBI Grade B Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download||Click Here|
|RBI Grade B Previous Year Cutoff Marks : 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014||Click Here|
|RBI Grade B Officer Exam Pattern and Syllabus in Detail||Click Here|
|Best Books For RBI Grade B Preparation PDfs : Phase 1 & Phase 2 ESI, FM, Reasoning, English, Quant, GS||Click Here|
|How to crack RBI Grade B Phase 1 Exam : Preparation Strategy | Study Plan||Click Here|
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|