|150+ RRB NTPC Previous Solved Papers PDF||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Mock Test||Attempt It Now|
|Quant Booster eBook – A Complete Maths Shortcut eBook||GET Book Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
Questions Asked in ESI Section In RBI Grade B Mains Exam 2017 PDF Download
RBI Grade B ESI (Economics & Social Issues) Question PDF :- As RBI Grade B Officer Phase 1 Exam is already over and Aspirants must be looking for the questions that are asked in ESI section of RBI Phase 2 exam in 2017. So, we are proving the Memory Based question that are asked in RBI Grade B Mains exam in ESI. you can download the free pdf also from below link :-
RBI Grade B Officer Phase 2 ESI (Economics & Social Issues) 2017 Question 2 markers:
- India’s rank in Gender inequality index? 125.
- Which of the following are Parameters for Gender Inequality Index? knowledge, living conditions, health.
- Jawahar rozgar yojana has been modified into – Jawahar samriddi yojana.
- Name the scheme which would help a person in a rural area who has done a degree in accounting to secure an opportunity without leaving for the city- Rurban mission.
- Jawahar Rozgar Yojana and Indira awaz yojana restructured into which scheme? sampoorna grameen rozgar yojana.
- Niti Aayog Question- 3 year agenda related question.
- Niti ayog 3 year agenda is related to which sectors?
- Social Movement in Rajasthan for Right to Information. Background was given. movement’s organization was asked- Mazdoor Kisan Shakti Sangathan.
- The MKSS Movement was fought for which parameters? non payment of wages to workers.
- RTI was passed in which year? 2005.
- Monetary policy framework-total 3 questions-
- committee head
- Reappointment rules
- Inflation target- Band of inflation? 2-6%
- Which board was removed recently? FIPB.
- Regarding countries of concern- how is FDI regulated through such countries?
- As per new rules, in how many days FDI proposal should be passed- 60 days.
- Why did the government implement new FDI rules —to boost make in India.
- A passage explaining concerns of startup implementing maternity bill-1st question- index regarding the issue mentioned in the passage.
- Which of the following schemes help in regarding the issues mentioned in passage- options Kishore yojana, standup startup India, matritva yojana. The answer was all of the above.
- Match the following was given: left side recent bills such as finance, employee compensation, maternity- to be matched with appropriate one regarding the issue mentioned in passage.
- Paris based think tank mentioned in the passage- its estimate for India for 2019 was asked.
- Passage based on Warangal- Question: identify the scheme- HRIDAY.
- City names were given. Choose the one which is not identified with HRIDAY—Aurangabad was the odd one out.
- A passage based on WTO- central Asia regional organization was started by which bank- ADB.
- Startup scheme passage- identify the scheme.
- Which sector will be gained through startup india scheme- MSME
- IIP revision passage-3 questions total- why base year is revised? Adoption of international standards of practice?
- Identify true statement- regarding IIP revision
- Introduced index for capital goods creation- name the index
- Scheme related to adolescent girls was asked- identify the scheme based on passage
- App designed for adolescent girls- saathiya salah
- Passage Regarding maternity bill- it was mentioned that India was placed in same bracket as Iceland and some other country- a question was asked highlighting the issue mentioned in the passage and specific rank of India regarding that issue index was asked (India’s score in index was given too- 0.683)
- Passage on UNCTAD- report published by it
- Head of MPC? Urjit Patel
- Population affected by water crisis?
RBI Grade B Officer Phase 2 ESI (Economics & Social Issues) 2017 Question 1 markers:
- Brundtland commission’s alternative name? world commission on environment and development
- Asean summit venue in April 2017? Manila (controversial- Manila is the venue for 2018 but the question asked for 2017. 2017 venue was not mentioned in the question)
- SECC census- what is the % of rural households in India out of total households
- Cry report- people without access to clean drinking water
- HDI released by which organization? UNDP
- GDP-DEPRECIATION gives what? NDP
- Market value of final goods and services produced in a year is called? GNP in case of goods and services produced by citizens; GDP in case of goods and services produced within boundaries by everyone
- D in FSDC stands for? Development
- Which country has signed information exchange agreement with 40 countries?
- Which country decided to opt out of Paris climate framework? USA
- Committee to review FRBM? N K Singh
- FRBM helps in? Fiscal Prudence
- Arvind Panagriya committee to collect comprehensive unemployment data
- Total women workforce participation rate
- BOP meaning? Balance of Payment
- 2016-17 4th quarter growth? 6.1%
- Dairy development fund allocation- 8000 Crore
- India will overtake CHINA population in which year- 2024
- Which PSU was approved for restructuring in May?
- 2 cities Of India identified as dense- Mumbai, Kota
- Number of SDG goals and targets? 17 goals and 169 targets
- Ease of doing business ranking published by? World Bank
- CEZ full form? Central European Zone
- Total population of youth aged between 15-30 who are not under any employement education or training?
- What is the forecast by Economic Survey for growth of India in 2018-19?
- OECD projection for India for 2018-19?
- DIPP under which ministry- ministry of commerce and industry
- Who is the chief of NITI Aayog committee for Employment status?
- Information exchange agreement signed between India and which country? Switzerland
- Report given by UNCTAD? world investment report
- which of the following is false about NITI Aayog? 3 year action plan is for 2017-19
- Maternity leave extension related to which scheme? IGMSY
- CAREC established by?
- MGNREGA comes under which ministry? Ministry of Rural Development
|RBI Grade B Exam All Detail Articles||Direct Link|
|RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018 , Notification, Exam Dates||Click Here|
|RBI Grade B Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download||Click Here|
|RBI Grade B Previous Year Cutoff Marks : 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014||Click Here|
|RBI Grade B Officer Exam Pattern and Syllabus in Detail||Click Here|
|Best Books For RBI Grade B Preparation PDfs : Phase 1 & Phase 2 ESI, FM, Reasoning, English, Quant, GS||Click Here|
|How to crack RBI Grade B Phase 1 Exam : Preparation Strategy | Study Plan||Click Here|
|GovernmentAdda Recommends||Online Tyari Mock Test|
|RRB Group D Speed Test Attempt Now||Attempt Now|
|Railway RRB Pshyco Complete Package||Get It Now|
|SSC CHSL, CGL Mock Test (1 free+30 Paid)||Attempt Now|
|RRB JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|FCI Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|SSC JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|