|150+ RRB NTPC Previous Solved Papers PDF||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Mock Test||Attempt It Now|
|Quant Booster eBook – A Complete Maths Shortcut eBook||GET Book Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
RBI ASSISTANT ENTRANCE
The Reserve Bank of India in almost every year invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a countrywide competitive On-line Examination and Interview.
Eligibility Criteria :
Between 18 and 28 years.
Category Relaxation in Age
(i) Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST): By 5 years, i.e. up to 33 years
(ii) Other Backward Classes (OBC): By 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years
(iii) Persons with Disabilities (PWD): By 10 years (GEN) 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
(iv) Ex-Servicemen: To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.
(v) Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not remarried By 10 years
(b) Educational Qualifications :
- i) At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- ii) A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependants of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
iii) Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
(c) Scheme of Selection:
Selection will be through Online Examination and Interview. The Online Examination will be for 200 marks.
- i) The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- ii) A candidate has to qualify in each part of the Objective test separately. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests.
iii) Only such number of candidates will be called for interview who stand sufficiently high in merit on the aggregate marks of the Objective Tests, such merit being decided by the Bank in relation to the number of vacancies to be filled in.
- iv) Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the online examination and interview taken together in order of merit.
RBI GRADE B EXAMINATION
RBI has revised the process of recruitment of Officers in Grade-‘B’ from 2015 onwards. RBI declared some of the changes in the recruitment process of Grade-B officers. Under the new scheme of selection the examination will be computer based (Objective type with Multiple Choice Question pattern) and consists of two phases, viz., Phase-I and Phase-II, followed by Interview.
While Phase-I examination will continue as per existing Phase-I examination for Grade-‘B’ (DR), Phase-II examination will consist of three papers of which two will be compulsory papers and one optional paper. The compulsory papers are Paper-I on ‘English’ and Paper-II on ‘Economic and Social Issues’.
The optional Paper- Paper-III will have options of subjects, viz., ‘Finance & Management’ or ‘Economics’ or ‘Statistics’. In Phase-II the paper on ‘English’ will be descriptive type and computer based, i.e. to be typed on computer screen with the help of the keyboard.
Prospective candidates are advised that Phase-II of the examination will be conducted within two to three weeks of Phase-I of the examination.
|1.||General Awareness||80||2 Hrs|
|2.||Economic and Social Issues||100||90 min||MCQ
(i.Finance and Management
(You have to choose any one)
Educational Qualification :
A Minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or equivalent in Bachelor’s Degree as well as in 12th and 10th standard examinations.
Number of attempts:
The maximum permissible number of attempts (which were applicable for candidates belonging to Unreserved/General Category) has been increased from 4 to 6.
|GovernmentAdda Recommends||Online Tyari Mock Test|
|RRB Group D Speed Test Attempt Now||Attempt Now|
|Railway RRB Pshyco Complete Package||Get It Now|
|SSC CHSL, CGL Mock Test (1 free+30 Paid)||Attempt Now|
|RRB JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|FCI Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|SSC JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|