SSC CGL Study Material Book Free PDF >> Download Now
|Quant Booster – A Complete Maths Shortcut Book (850+ Pages)||Get Now|
|Download Reasoning General Intelligence Power Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
- (E) It has been mentioned in the statement that the person who considers price as well as quality before buying a product should buy the product of company X. Hence, both I and II follow.
- (D) In the given I Statement, the availability of vegetables is not mentioned. So, I does not
follow. For the conclusion II, it is not directly related to the statement and so it also does not follow.
- (E) In the given statement, it has been mentioned that the world for a man is as he make it himself. So, we can say that some people might find it good, and some quite bad. Hence, both I & II follow.
- (B) The investment consultants are well acquinted with the market risks. Hence, it has been suggested that one should consult them before investing one’s money in securities.
- (B) It is obvious from the given statement that people desire personal liberty and right to dissent.
- (A) It is not advisable for avoiding consumption of sugar is not the right approach to avoid diabetes. So, conclusion II does not follow. However in the context of the statement conclusion I follows as excessive sugar is the most likely cause of diabetes.
- (A) It is clear that conclusion I follows directly from the statement. But, II is not related to the given statement and so it does not follow.
- (E) Sunita has a very busy schedule. It denotes that she is an industrious but still she spares time for rest. This shows that she is an organised person. Hence, both I and II follow.
- (B) The given statement talks of jade plants only and not ‘all plants with thick leaves. It,
therefore I does not follow ? Also, since Jade plants require little water, so they can be
grown in the area where water is not in abundance. Hence, II follows.
- (B) There is nothing mentioned about the relation between political freedom and democracy in the statement. Hence, I does not follow. In case of conclusion II, it is directly followed from the given statement.
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|