|150+ RRB NTPC Previous Solved Papers PDF||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Mock Test||Attempt It Now|
|Quant Booster eBook – A Complete Maths Shortcut eBook||GET Book Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
1. (D) Lal > Nand …(i)
Jim > Harry …(ii)
We cannot determine the exact answer even after considering both the statements.
2. (D) Both the statements can not derive any conclusion.
3. (B) According to II statement, the number of all the students= (10 + 49) – 1= 58
4. (A) Tomar’s age = 17 years 10 month.
5. (E) Ramu’s father has three children in which two are sisters. Clearly, Ramu is the only son in the family. Thus, we can say, Ramu has no brother.
7. (D) From the Statement I, train Generally leaves at the right time but it is not clear that the train always leaves at right time. It might be possible that the train would not have left at right time. Hence, Statement II is not sufficient to answer.
8. (A) From the Statement I, clearly, it is 12 February.
|GovernmentAdda Recommends||Online Tyari Mock Test|
|RRB Group D Speed Test Attempt Now||Attempt Now|
|Railway RRB Pshyco Complete Package||Get It Now|
|SSC CHSL, CGL Mock Test (1 free+30 Paid)||Attempt Now|
|RRB JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|FCI Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|SSC JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|