130+ SSC CGL Previous Papers With Solution Free >> Download Now
|Download Quant Power Book (800+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Download Reasoning General Intelligence Power Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
Directions—(Q. 1–10) Each question consists of two statements I and II given below it. You have to find out all possible combinations which could be sufficient for answering a question. Read both the statements—
(A) If only statement I is sufficient to answer the question.
(B) If only statement II is sufficient to answer the question.
(C) If either I or II alone is sufficient to answer the question.
(D) If both the statements I and II are sufficient to answer the question.
(E) If both the statements I and II are not sufficient to answer the question.
1) Lal is taller than Nand. Jim is taller than Herry. Who is the tallest of them ?
Statement— I. Jim is taller than Nand.
II. Lal is taller than Harry.
2) In our school how many students of class V are there, who play chess ?
Statement— I. No girl likes to play chess.
II. There are 40 students in Class V.
3) Jay is 10th student in the class. How many students are in class.
Statement— I. His friends rankes 58 in that class which is the last rank.
II. Jay ranks 49th from the opposite end (another end).
4) What is Tomar’s age ?
Statement— I. Tomar could not appear in the last examination. He is two months short than the required age which is 18 years.
II. He will be able to cast his vote this year and the minimum age for voting is 18 years.
5) How many brothers does Ramu have ?
Statement— I. Ramu’s father has three children.
II. Ramu has two sisters.
6) Who is the tallest in five friends ?
Statement— I.D is taller than A and C.
II. B is shorter than E but taller than D.
7) At what time did the train depart ?
Statement— I. Generally the train departs at right time.
II. The scheduled departure time is 14 : 30.
8) When will be Chandra’s birthday this year ?
Statement— I.It occurs between 11 and 13 February(Thursday occurs on 11 February)
II. It does not occur on Saturday.
9) How many students of science got more than 60% marks ?
Statement— I. 35% from all the students got 60% marks.
II. The students who got 60% marks are 55% from science.
10) How many matches will be played between A and B in this competition ?
Statement— I. A has already won 3 matches against B. Simultaneously it has also won the competition after winning 3rd match.
II. Fifth match will be played next week.
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|