|150+ RRB NTPC Previous Solved Papers PDF||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|RRB Junior Engineer Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|SSC JE Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
Direction (Q. 1–3) : Study the following information to answer the given questions :
In a five letter English word (which may or may not be a meaningful English word). There are two letter between S and N. E is not placed immediately next to S. There is only one letter between O and E. E is not placed immediately next to T. E is towards the right of O.
Q1. Which of the following words will be formed based on the given conditions ?
1) ENOTS 2) SOTEN 3) ENOST 4) STOEN 5) STONE
Q2. How many letter/s between S and E ?
1) One 2) Two 3) Three 4) Four 5) None of these
Q3. Which of the following is correct with respect to the word thus formed ?
1) T is at one of the extreme ends of the words. 2) O is not placed immediately next to T.
3) E is third to the right of T. 4) N is second to the left of S. 5) None of these
Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :
L, M, P, Q, U and B are six friends living on different floors in the same building having six floors numbered one to six (the ground floor is numbered one, the floor above it is numbered two and so on, and the top most floor is numbered 6). All of them have doors of different colors viz– Brown, Black, Orange, Green, Blue and Red but not necessarily in the same order.
L and Q live on the even number floor, and the color of their doors is Green and Red respectively. Three persons live on the floor between Q and B. The one who lives on the first floor has brown color door. The floor which B lives is below the floor on which Q lives. The door of 5th floor is blue color. The color of U’s door is Orange. P does not live immediate below of Q’s floor.
Q4. Who amongst the following lives on the 4th floor ?
1) Either L or M 2) P 3) L 4) Either M or P 5) None of these
Q5. Which of the following combination is true ?
1) Q – Fourth – Green 2) U – Third – Orange 3) P – Fifth – Brown 4) L – Fourth – Black
5) None of these
Q6. Which color door(s) is/are between blue door and black door ?
1) Red and Orange 2) Brown and Green 3) Red 4) Brown 5) Green and Orange
Q7. On which of the following floor does M live ?
1) Second 2) Third 3) Fourth 4) Fifth 5) Sixth
Q8. Which of the following statement is true with respect to P?
1) P lives on first floor 2) P lives on even no. floor 3) The color of P’s door is black
4) P lives immediate below of M 5) All are trueSolution
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|