|NIACL AO Complete Mock Test Package||Get Now For Free|
|IB Security Assistant Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|IB Security Assistant Free Mock Test||Free Download Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
Directions (1-5) : Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :
Seven friends – M’ N, O, P, g, R and S work in three different companies namely, Infosys, Godrej and HCL, but not more than three friends work in the same company and also not less than two friends work in the same company. Each one of them speaks different language namely, English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Urdu and Tamil but not necessarily in the same order. S speaks Urdu and works in the HCL company only with the friend who speaks Gujarati. O and R work together in the same company-. The one who speaks English works in the Infosys company with only Q. The one who speaks Hindi, does not work in the Infosys company. Neither O nor R speaks Hindi. P does not work in the HCL company’ s speaks neither Marathi nor Tamil’ O does not speak Tamil. N does not speak Hindi.
1. Which of the following combinations of Person – Company Language is definitely correct ?
2. Who among the following works in the HCL company other than S ?
3. Who among the following speaks Marathi language ?
(3) Other than those given as options
4. Who among the following three persons work together in the Godrej company ?
(1) N, P and R
(2) M, O and P
(3) M, O and R
(4) N, O and R
(5) Other than those given as options
5. Who among the following works in the Infosys company other than g ?
Directions (6-10) : Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :
Eight Persons – P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W – are sitting around a circular table facing the centre but not necessarily in the same order’ Each of them reads different magazines like Forbes, Vogue, Business Today, Sportstar, Organiser, Digit, Career 360°, and Entrepreneurship’. Only two Persons sit between S and the one who reads magazine Digit. W sits second to the left of St Only three Persons sit between W and the one who reads magazine Vogue. P sits to the immediate left of the one who reads magazine Vogue. Only one person sits between P and the one who reads magazine Organiser. Four persons sit between P and T. R sits second to the right of U. R reads neither digit nor Organiser. V sits to the immediate left of the one who reads Sportstar. The one who reads Forbes sits second to the right of the one who reads Entrepreneurship.. Neither P nor S reads Forbes. The one who reads Career 360 is not an immediate neighbour of the one who reads Vogue.
6. Who among the following reads Vogue magazine ?
(5) Other than those given as options
7. Which of the following statements is true as Per the given arrangement ?
(1) The one who reads Organiser sits to the immediate left of S
(2) U reads Career 360 while T reads Forbes
(3) None of the given statements is true
(4) The one who reads Forbes is sitting exactly between R and the one who reads Entrepreneurship
(5) Only two Persons are sitting between the ones who read Sportstar and Entrepreneurship magazines
8. What is the Position of Q with respect to the one who reads Career 360° ?
(1) Third to the right
(2) Fourth to the left
(3) Third to the left
(4) Second to the right
(5) Second to the left
9. Who among the following are sitting between W and P when we move to the right side of w?
(1) V and R
(2) R and T
(3) R and S
(4) S and T
(5) V and S
10. Who among the following is sitting third to the right of the one who reads Sportstar ?
(1) The one who reads Vogue
(2) The one who reads Digit
(3) The one who reads Business Today
(4) The one who reads Forbes
(5) The one who reads Organiser
11. In this question, two statements (A) and (B) are given. These statements may either be independent causes or effects of independent cause or an common cause. One of these statements may be the effect of the other statement. Read both the statements carefully and decide which of the following answer choices correctly depicts the relationship between these two statements :
(A)The World Bank has launched a competitive challenge to help poor nations to employer local community during natural calamity.
(B) Prime Minister announced ‘a relief package of Rs. 50,000 crore for the People affected by the cyclone.
(1) Both the Statements (A) and (B) are effects of some common cause
(2) Both the Statements (A) and (B) are independent causes
(3) Statement (B) is the cause and Statement (A) is its effect
(4) Statements (A) and (B) are effects of independent causes
(5) Statement (A) is the cause and Statement (B) is its effect
12. Which of the following expressions is not true if the expression ‘D >= B >= N > J >= H >= P’ is definitely true ?
(1) N > P
(2) D > H
(3) N = H
(4) D > N
(5) P < J
Directions (13 – 15) : In each of the following questions, a relationship between different elements is shown in the statements.
The statements are followed by two Conclusions numbered I and II. Study the Conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.
Give answer (1) if both the Conclusion I and Conclusion II are true
Give answer (2) if neither Conclusion I nor Conclusion II is true
Give answer (3) if only Conclusion I is true Give answer (4) if either Conclusion I or Conclusion II is true
Give answer (5) if only Conclusions II is true
13. Statements :
A > G =< I = V =< Q
I. Q >= G
II. A > V
14. Statements :
P > Q > I =< N = T =< S
I. N > P
II. I =< S
15. Statements :
Q =< R = S > T >= U; Z > S < Y
I. Q =< Y
II. Z > U
OnlineTyari Mock Tests
|RRB ALP CBT 2 Complete Mock Test Package||Attempt Now For Free|
|SSC CGL Complete Mock Test Package||Attempt Now For Free|
|SSC CPO Complete Mock Test Package||Attempt Now For Free|