|150+ RRB NTPC Previous Solved Papers PDF||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Mock Test||Attempt It Now|
|Quant Booster eBook – A Complete Maths Shortcut eBook||GET Book Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
Directions (Q.1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions.
There are two parallel rows with a sitting capacity of six on each side but only five people are sitting in each row keeping one seat vacant in each row. In row- 1 , Ragu, Raju, Arjun, Mahi and Mani are sitting and facing south. In row-2, Atharva, Rakesh, Anoop, Tinku and Ramu are sitting and facing north. All of them like a different fruit, ie Mango, Banana, Apple, Guava, Kiwi, Orange, Pear, Litchi, Berry and Cherry.
• Ramu sits third to the right of Rakesh and likes Guava.
• Only two people sit between Atharva and the vacant seat.
• Atharva does not like Kiwi or Apple.
• Mani is an immediate neighbour of Arjun.
• Raju likes Cherry. The one who likes Apple faces the one who likes Litchi.
• The one who likes Apple sits opposite the one who sits third right of the one who sits opposite Ramu.
• Arjun is not an immediate neighbour of Mahi.
• Tinku, who likes neither Kiwi nor Orange, does not face the vacant seat
• Neither Ramu nor Rakesh sits at the extreme ends. Mahi faces Rakesh.
• Vacant seats are not opposite each other.
• Two persons sit between Tinku and Anoop.
• The one who likes Berry faces the one who likes Guava.
• The person who likes Mango and Litchi are adjacent to each other.
• The vacant seat of row one is not adjacent to Mahi.
• Atharva sits at one of the extreme ends.
• Rakesh does not like Mango and Litchi.
• The vacant seat of row one does not face Ramu and also it is not at the extreme ends.
• Anoop is an immediate neighbour of Ramu, who faces the person who likes Berry.
• Raju faces the vacant seat in row-2 and sits third to the right of Arjun.
• Arjun likes Pear.
Q1. Who sits second to the right of the one who faces vacant seat of row one?
Q2. Which of the following fruits does Tinku like?
Q3. Ragu is related to the vacant seat of row 1 in the same way as Tinku is related to Anoop. So the vacant seat of row two is related to who among the following?
Q4. Who sits diagonally opposite the one who likes Orange?
e) None of these
Q5. Which of the following is true regarding Anoop?
a) Rakesh is sitting second to the right of Anoop
b) Ramu is sitting second to the left of Anoop
c) Anoop faces Arjun
d) Anoop is facing the vacant seat of row one
e) Ragu faces Anoop.
Directions (Q.6-10): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions.
10 friends sitting in a restaurant , five of them i.e. Amar, Vimal, Diwan, Raj and Renu are sitting in a row facing North and the other five friends Seetha, Padma, Manu, Ramu and Tilak are sitting in row facing south. Each friend in row is facing exactly one from the other row. One of them likes grapes. Seetha sits opposite the friend who likes a banana and sits at one of the extremes. The friend who likes kiwi who is not Manu sits second to the right of Seetha. Tilak sits exactly in the middle of Manu and the friend who likes a cherry who is not Seetha. Vimal who does not sit at extreme end and likes an orange and sits opposite the friend who likes an apple. The one who likes pineapple sits opposite the friend who is to the immediate left of Vimal. The friend who likes a strawberry who is not Diwan sits opposite Ramu. Padma does not sit at any of the extremes but sits opposite the friend who likes a guava, who is adjacent to Amar and the friend who likes a mango. Raj neither likes a guava nor likes a strawberry.
Q6. Who likes mango?
Q7. Vimal is how many places away from the one who likes Banana?
e) None of these
Q8. If Tilak likes Guava, Padma likes Banana then, who will like orange?
Q9. Who sits third to the left of the one who likes Guava?
Q10. Which one is not belong to the group?
a) Pine apple
|GovernmentAdda Recommends||Online Tyari Mock Test|
|RRB Group D Speed Test Attempt Now||Attempt Now|
|Railway RRB Pshyco Complete Package||Get It Now|
|SSC CHSL, CGL Mock Test (1 free+30 Paid)||Attempt Now|
|RRB JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|FCI Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|SSC JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|