130+ SSC CGL Previous Papers With Solution Free >> Download Now
|Download Quant Power Book (800+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Download Reasoning General Intelligence Power Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
Direction (Quest 1 – 5) : Read the following information and answer the questions given below.
- No person is sitting to the right side of L. Neither G nor L is the immediate neighbor of the seats that are vacant. H is sitting third to the right of G, who is facing towards north.
- Those people who are sitting to the either side of the vacant seats are facing in opposite directions.
- No two consecutive seats are vacant. Neither I nor K is sitting at any of the extreme ends. Those who are sitting at the extreme ends are facing in the same direction.
- K is sitting third to the left of I, who is facing towards north. Only two people are sitting between the seats that are vacant and both of them face the same direction.
7 people Rahul, Ram, Ravi, Rabi, Rubina, Ravit and Rasul live on separate floors of a 7 – floor building. Ground floor is numbered 1, the first floor is numbered 2 and so on until the topmost floor is numbered 7. Each one of these is travelling to a different city, viz India, Iceland, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy, and Israel but not necessarily in the same order.
- Only three people live above the floor on which Rahul lives. Only one person lives between Rahul and the one travelling to Italy. Ravit lives immediately below the one travelling to Iceland.
- The one travelling to Iceland lives on an even numbered floor. Only three people live between the ones travelling to Italy and Iran. Rubina lives immediately above Ravi. Rubina is not travelling to Iran.
- Only two people live between Ram and the one travelling to Ireland. The one travelling to Ireland lives below the floor on which Ram lives.
- The one travelling to India does not live immediately above or immediately below Ram.
- Rabi does not live immediately above or immediately below Rahul. Rasul does not travel to Iraq.
6. Who among the following lives on floor number 3?
a. The one travelling to Iraq
b. The one travelling to Ireland
7. Who lives on the floor immediately above Ravi?
e. None of These
8. To which of the following cities is Rahul travelling?
9. How many people live between the floors on which Rahul and the one traveling to Iraq live?
d. More than three
10. Who lives on the floor immediately below Rubina?
e. None of These
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|