|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
|IBPS Clerk 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
|Quant Booster – A Complete Maths Shortcut Book (850+ Pages)||Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
Directions (Q. 1–5): Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the questions. Read both the statements and give answer:
1) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
2) If the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
3) If the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
4) If the data in both the statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
5) If the data in both the statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
Q1. What is the code for ‘mold’ in a certain code language?
1. In that code language ‘mold now mold today’ is written as ‘td kr kr yj’.
2. In that code language ‘mold it now please’ is written as ‘td kr ds ry’
Q2. What is the duration of an examination of 50 marks?
1. The warning bell in an examination rings half an hour before the end of an examination. The warning bell rings at 10: 30 am.
2. The duration of the examination of 50 marks is less than two hours. The examination begins at 9 : 30 am.
Q3. What is the distance between point F and point G?
1. Point L is 5 meter to the south of point F. Point M is 5 meter of the east of point L. Point G is 5 meter to the north of point M.
2. Point G is 2.5 meter to the east of point B. Point C is 5 meter to the south of point B. Point L is 2.5 meter to the west of point C. Point F is 5 meter to the north of point L.
Q4. Among the five wings 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 on which wing did Riya stay?
1. Riya’s friend correctly remembers that Riya did not stay on wings 2 and 3 and she says that 5th wing under construction.
2. Riya’s father correctly remembers that Riya stayed in an even numbered wing but she did not stay in wing 2.
Q5. Among five persons P, Q, R, S and T. Who are standing in a straight line facing north who is at the middle of the line?
1. Q is standing to the immediate right of S. S is standing second from the left end of the line.
2. P is an immediate neighbour of Q and R. R is standing at the extreme left end of the line.
Directions (Q. 6– 10): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Seven dance styles namely Western, Bharatnatyam, Kuchipuri, Freestyle, Bhangra, Lavani and Disco, were performed on different days of the same week from Monday to Sunday, but not necessarily in the same order. Bharatnatyam was performed on Wednesday. Bharatnatyam was performed after a gap of one day after the western dance was performed.
Bhangra dance was performed after the Lavani dance style. There was only one dance style between Bhangra and Lavani dance styles. Kuchipudi was performed on Friday. Disco was performed immediately before the freestyle dance.
Q6. How many dance style were performed between Lavani dance style and freestyle dance style?
1) Three 2) Two 3) Four 4) One 5) Five
Q7. Which of the following combinations of Day–Dance style is definitely correct?
1) Monday–Western dance style 2) Tuesday–Bhangra dance 3) Thursday–Lavani dance
4) Saturday–Freestyle dance 5) Sunday–Disco dance
Q8. Which of the following dance styles was performed on Sunday?
1) Disco dance 2) Western dance 3) Bhangra dance 4) Free style dance 5) Other than given options
Q9. Which dance style was performed on Tuesday?
1) Western dance 2) Lavani dance 3) Bhangra dance 4) Kuchipudi dance 5) Other than given options
Q10. Which of the following dance style was performed immediately after Bharatnatyam dance?
1) Disco dance 2) Kuchipudi dance 3) Lavani dance 4) Western dance 5) Other than given options
Directions (Q. 11-15): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions:
Seven people, namely Mukesh, Naval, Onisha, Pintu, Queen, Reshma and Seena have an anniversary but not necessarily in the same order, in seven different months (of the same year), namely February, March, April, June, September, October and November. Each of them also likes a different flower, namely Rose, Jasmine, Lily, Marigold, Daffodil, Sunflower and Orchid but not necessarily in the same order.
Reshma has an anniversary in the month which has more than 30 days. Only one person has an anniversary between Reshma and the one who likes Rose. Both Seena and Onisha have an anniversary in one of the months after the one who likes Rose. Seena has an anniversary immediately before Onisha. The one who likes Lily has an anniversary in the month which has less than 30 days. Only three people have an anniversary between the one who likes Lily and the one who likes Orchid. Only two people have an anniversary between Seena and the one who likes Marigold. Pintu has an anniversary immediately after the one who likes Marigold. Only two people have an anniversary between Pintu and Queen. Mukesh has an anniversary immediately before the one who likes Jasmine. Onisha does not like Sunflower.
Q11. Which of the following represents the month in which Seena has an anniversary?
(a) Cannot be determined (b) October (c) March (d) April (e) September
Q12. Which of the following does Onisha like?
(a) Rose (b) Jasmine (c) Marigold (d) Daffodil (e) Orchid
Q13. As per the given arrangement, Lily is related to April and Marigold is related to September following a certain pattern. Which of the following is Orchid related to following the same pattern?
(a) February (b) June (c) October (d) November (e) March
Q14. Which of the following represents the people who have an anniversary in April and November respectively?
(a) Naval, Mukesh (b) Queen, Mukesh (c) Queen, Onisha (d) Naval, Onisha (e) Naval, Seena
Q15. How many people have an anniversary between the months in which Queen and Mukesh have an anniversary?
(a) None (b) One (c) Three (d) Two (e) More than three
Directions (Q. 16-20): Study the following information and answer the questions:
Seven friends Monty, Neon, Orange, Prince, Queen, Ricky and Smith attend different language classes, namely French, English, Spanish, Sanskrit, Chinese, German and Japanese, but not necessarily in the same order, from Monday to Sunday (of the same week).
Monty attends a class on Friday. Only two persons attend classes between Monty and the one who is learning Sanskrit. Ricky attends a class immediately before Prince. Neither Ricky nor Prince is learning Sanskrit. Only one person attends a class between Ricky and the one who is learning Spanish. The one who is learning Spanish does not have a class on Monday. Neon attends a class immediately before the one who is learning French. Monty is not learning French. Only one person has a class between Ricky and Queen. Orange is learning German. Only two persons have classes between Orange and the one who is learning Chinese. Queen is not learning Japanese.
Q16. Which of the following represents those who have language classes immediately before and immediately after Neon?
(a) Prince, Monty (b) Queen, Monty (c) Queen, Ricky (d) Other than those given as options (e) Ricky, Prince
Q17. Which of the following languages is Queen learning?
(a) Other than those given as options (b) Chinese (c) English (d) Spanish (e) Sanskrit
Q18. As per the given arrangement, Queen is related to Chinese and Ricky is related to Japanese in a certain way. To which of the following is Prince related to in the same way?
(a) Sanskrit (b) Other than given as options (c) Spanish (d) English (e) French
Q19. Four of the following five form a group as per the given arrangement. Which of the following does not belong to that group?
(a) Queen-Tuesday (b) Neon-Thursday (c) Smith-Sunday (d) Monty-Saturday (e) Prince-Friday
Q20. On which of the following days does Prince have a class?
(a) Monday (b) Thursday (c) Wednesday (d) Tuesday (e) Sunday