|150+ RRB NTPC Previous Solved Papers PDF||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Mock Test||Attempt It Now|
|Quant Booster eBook – A Complete Maths Shortcut eBook||GET Book Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
RRB JE Recruitment 2019 – Most Frequently Asked Questions
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Junior Engineer (JE) Recruitment notification was rolled out by the board on 27th December, 2018. The online application for RRB JE Exam, which is going to be conducted for the 13,487 vacancies split across 4 posts – Junior Engineer, Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, started on 2nd January and open till 31st January, 2019.
Here are some frequently asked questions about the exam, that can help you to have a better overall understanding.
What is the Age Eligibility to apply for Railway JE Exam?
A candidate should be atleast 18 years old to appear for the exam, as on 1st January. The upper age limit is 33 years.
Can Final year engineering students apply for any post?
What is the eligibility for the post of Depot Material Superintendent (DMS)?
– One must have three years Diploma or degree in Engineering in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
Who can apply for JE Information Technology?
– Candidates must have comleted PGDCA / B.Sc. (Computer Science) / BCA / B.Tech. (Information Technology) / B.Tech. (Computer Science)/ DOEACC ‘B’ level course of three years duration or equivalent from recognized University / Institute through regular or open and Distance Learning mode of education.
Who can apply for Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant (CMA) post?
– To apply for CMA post, a Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Physics & Chemistry with minimum of 45% marks from a recognized University/Institute is required.
Are medical standards compulsory?
– Yes, different posts have different medical standards. One needs to comply with.
Can one apply for more than one post?
– Yes candiates can apply for more than one post. Preference can be selected while filling the form.
Is there an option of choosing regional language?
– English is the default language, in case candidates want to choose any other language, then the same can be selected from the drop down list of languages. The languages to choose from are Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Odiya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu. In case of any difference/discrepancy/dispute in the Questions between English and the chosen language, the content of English version should show up.
Which exam group can candidates with B.Tech/ BE in Computer Science or IT select?
– Candidates with educational qualification of BE/B.Tech (Computer Science) or BE/B.Tech (Information Technology), applying for both the posts of JE(S&T Department) and JE (IT) have to opt for either Electronics and Allied Engineering Exam Group or Computer Science and Information Technology Exam Group.
For which post is a candidate with MCA degree eligible?
– For JE IT post only.
What is the pay scale and salary structure?
– Level 6th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs.35,400/- plus other allowances as admissible.
|GovernmentAdda Recommends||Online Tyari Mock Test|
|RRB Group D Speed Test Attempt Now||Attempt Now|
|Railway RRB Pshyco Complete Package||Get It Now|
|SSC CHSL, CGL Mock Test (1 free+30 Paid)||Attempt Now|
|RRB JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|FCI Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|SSC JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|