|RRB Junior Engineer Best Mock Test Series||Get RRB JE Mock Now|
|RRB Junior Engineer Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|IB Security Assistant Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|NIACL AO Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|Best Mock Test Series for All SSC Exams||Get SSC Prime Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
RRB JE Recruitment 2019 – Most Frequently Asked Questions
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Junior Engineer (JE) Recruitment notification was rolled out by the board on 27th December, 2018. The online application for RRB JE Exam, which is going to be conducted for the 13,487 vacancies split across 4 posts – Junior Engineer, Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, started on 2nd January and open till 31st January, 2019.
Here are some frequently asked questions about the exam, that can help you to have a better overall understanding.
What is the Age Eligibility to apply for Railway JE Exam?
A candidate should be atleast 18 years old to appear for the exam, as on 1st January. The upper age limit is 33 years.
India’s Rank #1 RRB JE (Junior Engineer) Mock Test Series Get Now & Grab your job as Junior Engineer in Railways > @Rs199 Click Here to Buy RRB JE Mock Test
Can Final year engineering students apply for any post?
What is the eligibility for the post of Depot Material Superintendent (DMS)?
– One must have three years Diploma or degree in Engineering in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
Who can apply for JE Information Technology?
– Candidates must have comleted PGDCA / B.Sc. (Computer Science) / BCA / B.Tech. (Information Technology) / B.Tech. (Computer Science)/ DOEACC ‘B’ level course of three years duration or equivalent from recognized University / Institute through regular or open and Distance Learning mode of education.
Who can apply for Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant (CMA) post?
– To apply for CMA post, a Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Physics & Chemistry with minimum of 45% marks from a recognized University/Institute is required.
Are medical standards compulsory?
– Yes, different posts have different medical standards. One needs to comply with.
Can one apply for more than one post?
– Yes candiates can apply for more than one post. Preference can be selected while filling the form.
Is there an option of choosing regional language?
– English is the default language, in case candidates want to choose any other language, then the same can be selected from the drop down list of languages. The languages to choose from are Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Odiya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu. In case of any difference/discrepancy/dispute in the Questions between English and the chosen language, the content of English version should show up.
Which exam group can candidates with B.Tech/ BE in Computer Science or IT select?
– Candidates with educational qualification of BE/B.Tech (Computer Science) or BE/B.Tech (Information Technology), applying for both the posts of JE(S&T Department) and JE (IT) have to opt for either Electronics and Allied Engineering Exam Group or Computer Science and Information Technology Exam Group.
For which post is a candidate with MCA degree eligible?
– For JE IT post only.
What is the pay scale and salary structure?
– Level 6th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs.35,400/- plus other allowances as admissible.
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|