|150+ RRB NTPC Previous Solved Papers PDF||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|RRB Junior Engineer Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|SSC JE Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
1. Who among the following made history by becoming the first Indian to hit a century in the first session of a Test match in the Test against Afghanistan in Bengaluru recently?
1) Rohit Sharma
2) Cheteshwar Pujara
3) Ajinkya Rahane
4) Murali Vijay
5) Shikhar Dhawan
2. The Union Minister for Water Resources Nitin Gadkari released Niti Aayog’s composite water management index report in New Delhi recently. The list is topped by
4) Andhra Pradesh
5) Madhya Pradesh
3. The joint bid by the US, Mexico and which country won the right to host the 2026 World Cup in a recent vote by FIFA member nations in Moscow?
4. Noted social reformer Bindeshwar Pathak has been honoured with Japan’s prestigious Nikkei Asia Prize. He is the founder of
1) Bachpan Bachao Andolan
3) Sulabh International
5) Save the Children
5. Which state govt and Canada’s Quebec province have signed a pact to increase the economic cooperation, especially in areas of IT, biotechnology, AI and welfare of the tribal community?
2) Andhra Pradesh
5) Tamil Nadu
6. The govt has approved the proposal for grant of permission to which of the following banks to raise additional share capital of up to a maximum of Rs 24,000 cr?
1) HDFC Bank
2) ICICI Bank
3) Axis Bank
4) IDBI Bank
5) Kotak Mahindra Bank
7. The Wholesale Price Index (WPI) based inflation stood at what per cent in May 2018?
8. Indian-American Dhivya Suryadevara has been named the Chief Finance Officer (CFO) of the US automaker
3) Fiat Chrysler
5) General Motors
9. The Union Cabinet has approved an agreement between India and Peru aimed at cooperating on issues related to new and renewable energy. The capital of Peru is
10. Gavit Murali Kumar bagged gold medal in men's event in Leiden, The Netherlands recently. He is a
1) javelin player
2) discuss thrower
4) long distance runner
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|