|150+ RRB NTPC Previous Solved Papers PDF||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|RRB Junior Engineer Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|SSC JE Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification 2018
SBI SO Notification 2018 : SBI SO Recruitment 2018: Notification, Apply Online, Eligibility, Syllabus. State bank of india released the recruitment notification for Specialist officer 2018. Aspirants can download the SBI SO Official notification pdf from below link. We have also provided the direct link to apply for SBI SO 2018. The last date to apply for sbi so is 22nd november 2018.
SBI SO Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
|SBI SO 2018 – Important Events||SBI SO – Dates|
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||30/10/2018|
|Closure of registration of application||22/11/2018|
|Closure for editing application details||22/11/2018|
|Last date for printing your application||07/12/2018|
|Online Fee Payment||30/10/2018 to 22/11/2018|
SBI SO Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies Detail
|SI.No.||Post||Grade||Nature of Engagement||Vacancy|
|2||Sector Credit Specialists||MMGS-III/SMGS-IV||Regular||11||5||2||1||19||1|
|3||Portfolio Management Specialists||MMGS-III/SMGS-IV||Regular||3||1||–||–||4||1|
|4||Sector Risk Specialists||MMGS-III/SMGS-IV||Regular||11||5||3||1||20||1|
- MMGS III: Middle Management Grade Scale III
- SMGS III: Senior Management Grade Scale III
- Visually Impaired and Hearing Impaired candidates will not be suitable in these positions, as these will require traveling, interacting and presenting at various levels.
- For the detailed Post-wise Vacancies, refer the official notification at the end of the article.
SBI SO Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
A. Age Limit (As on 30.09.2018)
- Minimum Age – 25 years
- Maximum Age – 35 years
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit
|Other Backward Category (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|Persons with Disability(PWD)||PWD (SC/ST)-15 YearsPWD (OBC)-13 Years
PWD (GEN)-10 Years
B. Educational Qualifications (As on 30.09.2018)
- B.Tech/B.E.(Computer Sciences)/MCA/MBA(Business Analytics)/M. Stat. (ISI Kolkata)
- Other Qualifications(Preferred): Data Analytics Qualifications
Sector Credit Specialists
- Charted Accountant/MBA (Finance)/Master in Finance Control/Master in Management Studies/PGDM(Finance)
Portfolio Management Specialists
- Charted Accountant/MBA (Finance)
Sector Risk Specialists
- Charted Accountant/MBA (Finance)/ICWA/CFA
- Other Qualifications(Preferred): Financial Risk Manager(FRM) Certification by Global Association of Risk Professional (GARP)
C. Post Qualification Experience (As on 30.09.2018)
For all the posts, though specific requirements are different, the common essential experience is given below:
- Essential Experience: MMGS – III (Minimum 5 years) & SMGS – IV (Minimum 8 years)
SBI SO Recruitment 2018 – Exam Pattern & Selection Process
The SBI Specialist Cadre Recruitment Selection Process will be based on 2 stages:
- Shortlisting of Applications
- Your Selection Process will begin with the shortlisting of candidates first.
- Once your applications are shortlisted, you will be called for Interview.
- Merit list will be prepared based on the marks you obtain in the Interview.
SBI SO Recruitment 2018 – Application Fee
|SC/ ST/ PWD||₹ 100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|General/ OBC||₹ 600/- (Application Fee including Intimation Charges)|
SBI SO Recruitment 2018 – Salary & Pay Scale
MMGS III – (Annual CTC – Rs. 19.50 Laks p.a.) – 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490
SMGS IV – (Annual CTC – Rs. 23.00 Laks p.a.) 50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170
How To Apply for SBI SO 2018
- Click on the direct link to Apply.
- Register by filling in your name and contact details.
- You will be emailed the registration number and password.
- You can log in with those credentials.
- Fill in the detailed application form, upload your photo & signature and make payment.
- Submit the application form.
- Alternatively, you can also apply from the SBI Official Website.
- Follow Steps 2 to 6.
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|