|150+ RRB NTPC Previous Solved Papers PDF||Free Download Now|
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|RRB Junior Engineer Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|IB Security Assistant Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|SSC JE Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Grade A (Assistant Manager) Recruitment Notification 2018
SEBI Recruitment 2018 : Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released recruitment notification for Grade A (Assistant Manager) . Candidates can fill the online application form for SEBI from 15th September 2018 to 7th October 2018 . SEBI Phase I online examination will be conducted on November 17, 2018.Total number of vaccancies released by SEBI are 120 vacancies for Grade A posts in general stream, legal stream, information technology stream, and engineering stream.
SEBI Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Examination Name||SEBI Recruitment 2018|
|Organized by||Securities and Exchange Board of India|
|Name of Posts||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||120 Posts|
|SEBI Vacancy Details|
|SEBI Assistant Manager (General)||84 Posts|
|SEBI Assistant Manager (Legal)||18 Posts|
|SEBI Assistant Manager (Information Technology)||8 Posts|
|SEBI Engineering Civil||5 Posts|
|SEBI Engineering Electrical||5 Posts|
|SEBI Important Dates:|
|SEBI Notification 2018 Release Date||5th September|
|SEBI 2018 Apply Online Starting Date||15th September|
|SEBI Application Form 2018 Last Date||7th October 2018|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||7th October 2018|
|SEBI Important Links|
|Check SEBI Notification 2018||Click Here|
|SEBI 2018 Apply Online||Registration | Candidate Log In|
SEBI Eligibility Criteria 2018
A. Age Limit (as on 31st August 2018)
- Maximum Age – 30 years
(Note – You must be born on or after 1st September, 1988.)
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC (Non-creamy layer) – 3 years
- PwD – 10 years
- PwBD (OBC) – 13 years
- PwBD (SC/ST) – 15 years
B. Educational Qualification
- Master’s Degree in any discipline, OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, OR
- Chartered Accountant, OR
- Company Secretary OR
- Chartered Financial Analyst, OR
- Cost & Work Accountant
- You must have Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- You should be a graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and
- communication/ information technology/ computer science) OR
- Masters in Computers Application OR
- Graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology.
- You are required to have Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- You must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
SEBI Selection Process for SEBI Recruitment 2018
- The Selection process will take place in 3 stages:
- Online Exam (Phase I)
- Online Exam (Phase II)
- Phase I and II exam will be Objective Type.
- The marks you obtain in Phase I will not be counted for your final selection. Your final selection depends on interview and phase II.
- The Objective Test Phase I will include questions on General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Test of Reasoning and Awareness of Securities Market.
- Once you clear the Phase II, you will be called to appear in the Interview.
How to Apply for SEBI Recruitment 2018
- Click on the link given above to apply for SEBI Recruitment.
- Click for New Registration.
- Fill required details and Register.
- Save the ID & password for future use.
- Log In with your ID & Password.
- Fill up the Application form and select preferred Stream.
- Upload your Photograph & Signature.
- Proceed for Payments.
- Submit your Application Form.
- You can also apply through SEBI Official Website.
- Go to the end of the page and Click on Careers.
- Click on the Assistant Manager Grade A Recruitment Advt.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Now you can follow the Steps from 2 – 9.
Application Fee for SEBI Recruitment
- General/OBC – Rs. 850/-
- SC/ST/PwD – Rs. 100/-
- What are the SEBI 2018 posts available for Assistant Managers?
- What is the Structure of the Exam?
SEBI Selection will be carried out in 3 phases. Where SEBI Officer Grade A Phase I will be an Online examination consisting of MCQs on General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Test of Reasoning and Awareness of Securities Market. If you get shortlisted in Phase I then you will have to appear for Phase II, which will also be an Online exam consisting of 3 papers. If you get shortlisted in Phase II then you will be called for an Interview before the final selection is made.
- Will the exam conducted online or offline (OMR Based)?
- When will SEBI online registration start?
SEBI Grade A Officer Important Links
Click Below to Visit
|SEBI Recruitment Notification For Grade A (Assistant Manager) Officer 2018||Click Here|
|50+ SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) Previous Year Questions Paper | Model Papers PDF||Click Here|
|SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager ) Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure In Detail||Click Here|
|SEBI Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) Syllabus for Prelims (Phase 1) Exam 2018||Click Here|
|SEBI Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) Syllabus for Mains (Phase 2) Exam 2018||Click Here|
|SEBI Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) Complete Study Material Online Course @999Rs : Get Now||Click Here|
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|