|150+ RRB NTPC Previous Solved Papers PDF||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Mock Test||Attempt It Now|
|Quant Booster eBook – A Complete Maths Shortcut eBook||GET Book Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
1. (4) No improvement
2. (3) Here, what the truth was is the right usage
3. (3) Here, so am I is the right usage
4. (4) No improvement
5. (2) Positive Sentences require Negative Tags.
6. (2) The English language is the right usage.
7. (3) Sentence Structure will be as follows : If-clause (Simple Present Tense) ®will (Simple Future) Hence, One will get is the right usage
8. (4) No improvement
9. (3) nor (Conj., Adv.) : used before a Positive Verb to agree something Negative that has just been said.
10. (3) Positive Sentence “Negative tag Tag structure” First Auxiliary (can) + not (can’t) Hence, can’t they ? is the right usage.
|GovernmentAdda Recommends||Online Tyari Mock Test|
|RRB Group D Speed Test Attempt Now||Attempt Now|
|Railway RRB Pshyco Complete Package||Get It Now|
|SSC CHSL, CGL Mock Test (1 free+30 Paid)||Attempt Now|
|RRB JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|FCI Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|SSC JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|