SSC CGL Study Material Book Free PDF >> Download Now
|Quant Booster – A Complete Maths Shortcut Book (850+ Pages)||Get Now|
|Download Reasoning General Intelligence Power Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical or idiomatic error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is ‘No error’, the answer is 5). (Ignore errors of punctuation, if any.)
- 1) Modi is the fifth Indian Prime Minister to speak / 2) to a joint Congress session / 3) in the past three decades, / 4) and the second from the BJP to do it. / 5) No error
- 1) The SEA, a body of edible oil producers, / 2) filed a complaint against Patanjali / 3) to claim that its advertisement / 4) for Kacchi Ghani oil is misleading and derogatory. / 5) No error
- 1) Fastfilmz, a start-up engaged in regional film streaming, / 2) has patented a technology that would help users / 3) of its mobile app send high-definition movies to their friends / 4) with close to no-data usage in just for 10 seconds. / 5) No error.
- 1) Alibaba Group has launched ‘Privacy Knight’ – India’s / 2) first free app-lock with face-lock feature / 3) that enables users to unlock their protected apps / 4) through a one-second selfie. / 5) No error
- 1) After a great deal of legal wrangling, / 2) a jawan who insisted for growing a beard / 3) on religious grounds has been terminated / 4) by the Army and termed ‘an undesirable soldier. / 5) No error
- Sheela had to travel all the way back / when she remembered that / she had forgot to take /important documents with her./No error.
- The party is holding a meeting / in order to begin the / painful and difficult process /of rethink its political strategy./ No error.
- The only bad thing about /these flowers are the / pollen which causes/allergy in many people./ No error.
- Nobody in the bus/offered to give their seat / to the elderly lady who had to /travel a long distance. /No error
- This is the only organisation / which could somehow continue / to making profits /in the face of recession./No error
- 1) As far as the choice of eating food of the citizens is / 2) concerned the citizens are required to be let alone / 3) especially when the food of their choice / 4) is not injurious for health. / 5) No error
- 1) The Supreme Court sought responses from the Centre on a petition that seeks / 2) a court-monitored special investigation team / 3) to probe the Agusta Westland helicopter deal and / 4) registration of FIRs against top Congress leaders. / 5) No error
- 1) Any sensible person with a reasonable understanding of human behaviour / 2) would know that stopping grown-up people / 3) from what they like doing is not the best way to prevent them / 4) from making a nuisance of them. / 5) No error
- 1) Born to businessman Prabhat Kumar and teacher / 2) Purnima Singh, Rohan’s orating skills / 3) earned him accolades / 4) in different national and state-level competitions. / 5) No error
- 1) Vistara and Air Asia will soon be able to fly abroad / 2) as all key ministries have supported abolition of / 3) the five-year 20-aircraft rule that airline had to / 4) meet before commencing international operations. / 5) No error
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|