|150+ RRB NTPC Previous Solved Papers PDF||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Mock Test||Attempt It Now|
|Quant Booster eBook – A Complete Maths Shortcut eBook||GET Book Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
Answers with Explanations
1. (b) when we have to talk about more than one past activity then ‘had’ is used with the activity which had happened in the far past. In this sentence event in part (c) had occurred before the subject visited the hospital or saw the condition of patients there. Therefore ‘had’ in part (c) is right but ‘had’ is part is wrong .(b)
2. (c) ‘be’ in place of ‘have’ to get the correct sense.
3. (d) The sentence is in past tense therefore help (present) in (d) is wrong and hence helped (past) in place of help.
4. (a) ‘has been’ is place of ‘was’
5. (a) the subject here is ‘the team leaders (plural) therefore verb also should be plural. Hence encourage (plural) in place of encourages (singular)
6. (a) was in place of were, as five member committee is singular
7. (c) speeches in place of speech
8. (c) When in place of than. Since hardly and scarcely are followed by when.
9. (c ) after ‘ior’ ending words like superior, senior, junior, and after prefer ‘to’ is used for comparison in place of ‘than’
10. (b) is in place of are because of first subject rule.
|GovernmentAdda Recommends||Online Tyari Mock Test|
|RRB Group D Speed Test Attempt Now||Attempt Now|
|Railway RRB Pshyco Complete Package||Get It Now|
|SSC CHSL, CGL Mock Test (1 free+30 Paid)||Attempt Now|
|RRB JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|FCI Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|SSC JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|