130+ SSC CGL Previous Papers With Solution Free >> Download Now
|Download Quant Power Book (800+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Download Reasoning General Intelligence Power Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
SSC CGL Exam Pattern
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2016 – Hello aspirants ! SSC will conduct the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) in the month of August. SSC will notify the date of the exam shortly.This is the Tier I of SSC CGL Exam. However, the Tier II Exam will be conducted later. To acquaint the candidates with the number of sections, total marks allotted for each section, time duration, here is the SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2016. The candidates qualifying the Tier I of SSC CGL 2016 exam will be allowed to appear for Tier II.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2016 – Combined Graduate Level Examination
The Examination will be conducted in three tiers as indicated below:
- Tier -I — Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier -II — Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier -III — Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
- The Commission reserves the right to make changes in the scheme of examination such as conduct of Tier-I and Tier-II examination in computer based mode, treating Tier-I examination as only qualifying etc.
- Interview component has been dispensed with. There will, therefore, be no interview.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern for Tier 1:
There are four sections in the Tier 1 examination which carries equal weightage. For every correct answer, the candidates would be awarded 1 mark and ¼ marks will get deducted for every wrong response. However, there won’t be any negative marking fro no response for a given question.
Following table shows the exam pattern for the Tier 1 of the CGL Exam
|Name of Section||Maximum Marks allotted for the section||Time Duration||Time Duration for the Visually Impaired candidates|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||120 Minutes||160 minutes|
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2016 for Tier 2:
The candidates who qualify in the written examination would be taking the Tier 2 of the SSC CGL Exam 2016. Here also the marking scheme would be same.
Following table shows the exam pattern for the SSC CGL TIER 2 exam
|Name of Subject||Number of Questions||Marks allotted in the section|
|English Language and Comprehension||200||200|
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|