SSC CHSL 2017 NOTIFICATION RELEASED : APPLY NOW
Staff Selection Commission has released its notification for the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017. The SSC Combined High School Level (10+2) Exam is being held to recruit to the various posts in different Ministries / Departments of Government Of India and attached and subordinate offices.
Application Start Date is 18th November,2017
Application Closing Date is 18th December,2017
Important Dates for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017
|Registrations Open||18th November 2017|
|Registration Closes||18th December 2017
till 5 p.m
|Offline Challan Generation
|20th December 2017|
|Tier I Exam Dates||4th March 2018
to 26th March 2018
|Tier II Exam Date||To be notified later|
Vacancies for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017
SSC will release the SSC CGL Vacancies for the year 2017 with the release of the Official Notification. You can have a look at the SSC CGL Vacancies 2016 to get an idea till then.
|Lower Divisional Clerks||1321|
|Data Entry Operators||506|
A. Age Limit
Maximum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 27 years
B. Educational Qualification
The candidate must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
C. Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The examination will consist of three Tiers of exams:
- Computer-based Written Examination (Tier -I)
- Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and
- Typing Test/Skill Test (Tier-III) Examination for the post of Data Entry Operator, Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant (PA/SA), Lower Division Clerk and Court Clerk.
The Tier I paper will altogether consist of 100 questions on General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness. The paper will be worth 200 marks and duration 75 minutes. This will be an online objective (MCQ) test, available bilingually (Hindi/English).
Note* – The Direct Link will get activated on 18th November 2017.
- Click on the Direct Link above.
- Fill up the form carefully.
- Verify the form & Submit
- Take out the Print out of the Application Form for future reference.
- Alternatively, you can go to the Official Website.
- Follow Steps 2 to 4.
Application Fee for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017
To be Updated
Salary for SSC CHSL Posts
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay 2400 (pre-revised).
- Data Entry Operator: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 2400 (pre-revised).
- Data Entry Operator: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised).
- Lower Division Clerk: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised).
- Court Clerk: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised).
Official Notification for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017
|GovernmentAdda Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test Series 2018|