130+ SSC CGL Previous Papers With Solution Free >> Download Now
|Download Quant Power Book (800+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Download Reasoning General Intelligence Power Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
Below are the links for the particular region, you can check your Application Status for Scientific Assistant Exam 2017 by clicking on the particular link:-
IMD Examination Instructions:
- Candidates are required to choose any one option out of the Part-II at the time of Exam Login.
- Candidates shall login using their USER ID (10 Digit roll number) followed by a SUFFIX – a special CODE (single alphabet) for each specialised subject of PART-II of the QUESTION PAPER) as described below –
- ‘P’- PHYSICS
- ‘C’ – COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- ‘E’ – ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- Candidate opting for PHYSICS in PART-II, is to login with their ROLL NUMBER followed by code ‘P’ : 1234567890P
- Candidate opting for COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY in PART-II, is to login with their ROLL NUMBER followed by code ‘C’: 1234567890C
- Candidate opting for ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING in PART-II, is to login with their ROLL NUMBER followed by code ‘E’: 1234567890E
- PASSWORD is DATE OF BIRTH of candidate to be entered in DDMMYYYY format ONLY.
NOTE: Based on the special SUBJECT code as mentioned above, after login, the candidates would get the question paper of his/her selected option. Candidate once logged in with a special SUBJECT code shall NOT BE ALLOWED to CHANGE it later. In case of RE-LOGIN due to system error or infrastructure issue, candidates are required to continue with the same SUBJECT CODE selected at the time of FIRST LOGIN, otherwise his/her responses would NOT be evaluated under any circumstances.
|Part-I||General Intelligence &
|English language &
(ii)Computer Science and Information Technology or (iii)Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|