SSC JE Exam Pattern for Junior Engineers 2017
SSC or Staff Selection Commission has released the recruitment notification for Junior Engineers for Grade B 2017. You can begin your application for the SSC JE Exam from 21st October to 17th November 2017. This SSC JE examination takes place in two phases. There is one paper each in both the phase. Paper I is a computer-based exam and Paper II is a written exam. This article will clear your concept on SSC JE Exam Pattern which will ensure your success to achieve your aim.
Detailed SSC JE Exam Pattern 2017
Important Points to Remember – SSC JE Exam Pattern
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in Paper-I.
- You will be eligible to appear for paper II if you score equal or higher marks than the minimum cut off in Paper I. This cut- off is decided by SSC.
- You should choose your subjects for Part-A, B and C keeping in mind the post you are applying for.
- Your answer sheet will not be evaluated if you fail in the subject you choose.
- After the examination, your answer sheets will be made available to you by SSC.
- If you have any objection, you can raise your objections at that time.
- You can bring your own Slide–Rule, Calculator, Logarithm Tables and Steam Table for Paper-II only.
- No use of such aids for Paper-I.
- You will be selected on the basis of total marks you obtain in Paper I and Paper II.
To Clear English Sections You must Have English Tricks Book Buy Now From Here
To Clear Quantitative Aptitude Section You must Have Quantitative Aptitude Tricks Book Buy Now From Here
To Clear Reasoning Section You must Have Reasoning Tricks Book Buy Now From HereBuy Now
To Clear Computer Awareness Section You must Have Computer Awareness Book Buy Now From HereBuy Now
Puzzles & Seating Arrangement Short Tricks Book
|GovernmentAdda Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test Series 2018|
|SBI Clerk 2018: Take 30 Mocks. 1 Free Attempt Now|
|SBI PO 2018: Take 30 Mocks. 1 Free Attempt Now|
|SSC CHSL 2018: Take 30 Tests. 1 Free Attempt Now|
|RBI Grade B 2018: Take 25 Mocks. 1 Free Attempt Now|
|UPSC CSE 2018: Take a Free Test Attempt Now|