|RRB ALP CBT 2 #1 Mock Test Series Get Now||Free Download Now|
|RRB Junior Engineer Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|IB Security Assistant Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|NIACL AO Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
SSC JE Syllabus For Mechanical Exam
This year, SSC is going to hold exams for recruiting Junior Engineers, Grade ‘B’ Non-Gazetted posts. The exam is going to take place in 2 stages – Paper I & Paper II. The first stage – Paper I, will be an objective type exam while Paper II will be conventional type subjective exam. The first phase of the exam will take place in February 2017. Paper-I has three subjects – General Awareness, Reasoning and Engineering paper. You will have a choice in the Engineering Paper, to pick one of the 3 subjects – Civil, Electrical or Mechanical – as per your expertise. If you have chosen Mechanical exam as your 3rd subject, then you might have noticed that the syllabus is so vast that it sometimes gets confusing to figure out where to begin. To sort out this confusion for you, we are providing you detailed SSC JE Syllabus For Mechanical Engineering Paper – I. Read further to know why and how you should use this syllabus for maximum benefit.
Why this SSC JE Syllabus For Mechanical is Useful for you
- Textbook experts, who have years of expertise in setting papers according to rapidly changing exam patterns, have prepared this SSC JE Syllabus For Mechanical Exam 2016.
- We have arranged various topics here according to their importance and weighatge. The most important & scoring topics are mentioned higher up in the list.
- This list gives you the weighatge of all topics so that you study the ones that will fetch you more marks before picking up the one that will get you comparetively lesser marks.
SSC JE Syllabus For Mechanical Exam 2016
SSC JE Syllabus For Mechanical which will consist of 100 questions. Here are the topics with their weightage:
1) Fluid Mechanics & Machinery :
- Weightage: 17 – 20 Questions
- Easy to build Concepts, High Accuracy Possible, More numericals
- Question Types/ Sub Topic: Properties of fluids, Pressure measurement, Flow measurement devices, turbines & pumps, Pipe flow, Bernoulli’s theorem.
2) Production Engineering :
- Weightage: 13 – 15 Questions
- Cover vast topics, Time Consuming, Mostly theoretical with some Numericals from Welding and Metal Cutting
- Question Types/Sub Topics: Welding, Metal cutting, forming, Cutting tool, Materials, Metal casting, heat treatment.
3) Strength of Materials :
- Weightage: 12 – 13 Questions
- Tough to grasp Concepts, Moderately Time Consuming, High Scoring, More numericals.
- Question Types/Sub Topics: Bending moment & Shear force, Stress & Strain, Torsion, Columns, Pressure Vessels and springs.
4) Theory of Machines :
- Weightage: 10 – 11 Questions
- Moderate difficulty level, More Time Consuming, High Accuracy Possible.
- Question Types/Sub Topics: Mechanisms, Flywheels, Governors, Gears and gear train, Cams, Balancing
5) Thermodynamics :
- Weightage: 7 – 8 Questions
- Time Consuming, Moderate Accuracy Possible, More theoretical
- Question Types/Sub Topics: Law of thermodynamics, Entropy, Properties of substances, Properties of gases.
6) IC Engine :
- Weightage: 7 – 8 Questions
- Theoretical topics, Less Time Consuming, High Accuracy Possible.
- Question Types/Sub Topics: Air standard Cycles – a) Otto Cycle b) Diesel Cycle
Combustion, Knocking, Testing.
7) Power Engineering :
- Weightage: 6 – 7 Questions
- Needs Clear Concepts, Less Time Consuming, High accuracy.
- Question Types/Sub Topics: Brayton Cycle, Rankine Cycle, Boilers, Air Compressors, Nozzle and diffuser
8) Machine Design :
- Weightage: 4 – 5 Questions
- Time Consuming, More numericals, Moderate Accuracy Possible.
- Question Types/Sub Topics: Belt and rope drive, Clutches, Riveted joint, Bearings.
9) Refrigeration & Air Conditioning :
- Weightage: 3 – 4 Questions
- Theoretical, Less Time Consuming, Very High Accuracy Possible.
- Question Types/Sub Topics: Refrigerants, Psychometry and Air-conditioning.
To Clear English Sections You must Have English Tricks Book Buy Now From Here
To Clear Quantitative Aptitude Section You must Have Quantitative Aptitude Tricks Book Buy Now From Here
To Clear Reasoning Section You must Have Reasoning Tricks Book Buy Now From HereBuy Now
To Clear Computer Awareness Section You must Have Computer Awareness Book Buy Now From HereBuy Now
Puzzles & Seating Arrangement Short Tricks Book
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|