|Download Quant Power Book (800+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Railway RRB Group D & ALP Technician Mock Test||Attempt Now|
|SBI Clerk Mock Test||Attempt Now|
In PO level exams, one of the important topics in Reasoning is Statements and Arguments. Here you can check some tricks and examples. This topic is asked to evaluate the decision making capability of candidates.
Types of Statements:
Types of Arguments:
- Strong Argument
- Weak Argument
- You have to choose the strong argument which satisfies the Statement.
- Strong Arguments may contain the universal truth, decisions taken by the Government etc.,
- Weak Arguments may contain simple logic, superfluous and ambiguous.
- But we have to choose the strong argument which satisfies the statement.
- Over 26 crore accounts have been opened under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana across the country now. The Scheme was launched by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi on August, 2014 with the objective of covering all households with at least one bank account.
Which of the following will be an effect/advantages of the scheme launched by the central government ?
1.It is helpful for the rural inhabitants where banking overhauls & further financial establishment are infrequently accessible.
2.It would decrease the function of money lenders in the lives of deprived, who till now did not contain access to banking overhauls.
3.It envisions a bank account & an ATM-facilitated RuPay debit card to a predictable 10 crore unbanked domestics in the kingdom.
4.It is preparation on revolutionizing the customary banking system in India by giving that the banking occasion & insurance treatment to the entire counting the poor.
5.All of these
Answer – 5.All of these
PMJDY scheme is a universal assignment for monetary addition to making sure access to economic services, specifically, Banking/ Savings & set down accounts, allowance, recognition, indemnity, retirement fund in an inexpensive manner.
- India will likely be able to roll out the goods and services tax (GST) from July 1 following a breakthrough on Monday over the seemingly intractable issue of tax administration after the Centre accommodated states’ concerns
Which of the following will be an impact of the given passage ?
1.Revenue will get a boost
2.Logistics, inventory costs will raise
3.compliance costs will raise
4.All 1, 2 and 3
5.Both 1 and 3
Answer – 1.Revenue will get a boost
Input tax credit will encourage suppliers to pay taxes – States and Centre will have dual oversight – The number of tax-exempt goods will decline and Logistics, inventory costs &compliance costs will fall
- India and the UK have signed three Bilateral Advance Pricing Agreements (APAs) in order to have a smooth tax regime between the two and reduce litigation arising out of transfer pricing issues.
Which of the following will be an immediate effect of the Advance Pricing Agreements (APAs)?
1.To have a smooth tax regime between the two countries
2.To reduce litigation arising out of transfer pricing issues.
3.Both 1 and 2
4.Neither 1 or 2
5.Either 1 or 2
Answer – 3.Both 1 and 2
India and the UK have signed three Bilateral Advance Pricing Agreements (APAs) in order to have a smooth tax regime between the two and reduce litigation arising out of transfer pricing issues.