|RRB ALP CBT 2 #1 Mock Test Series Get Now||Free Download Now|
|RRB Junior Engineer Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|IB Security Assistant Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|NIACL AO Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
1. Which is the Literary award?
A. Dronacharya Awards
B. R. D. Birla Award
C. Jawaharlal Nehru Award
D. Jnanpith award
2. Dronacharya Award is given to which field?
3. The Nobel Prizes are not presented for
4. Which is India’s highest civilian award?
A. National Award
B. Padma Bhushan
C. Padma Vibushan
D. Bharat Ratna
5. In which year was the Bharat Ratna instituted?
6. Which is India’s highest Civilian honour?
A. Ashoka Chakra
B. Padma bhushan
C. Padma Sri
D. Padma Vibushan
7. Who was the first recipient of Bharat Ratna?
A. Dr. Radhakrishnan
B. Jawaharlal Nehru
C. Mahatma Gandhiji
D. Indira Gandhi
8. Who was the first recipient of Padma Vibhushan?
A. Nand Lal Bose
B. Satyendra Nath Bose
C. Dr. Bir Bhan Bhatia
D. Jawaharlal Nehru
9. Which is India’s highest military honour?
A. Param Vir Chakra
B. Vir Chakra
C. Maha Vir Chakra
D. Bharat Ratna
10. Who established Noble Prize?
A. Swedish Chemist Alfred Nobel
B. Ross Markham Noble
C. George Noble
D. Duncan Noble
1)D. Jnanpith award
4)D. Bharat Ratna
6)D. Padma Vibushan
7)A. Dr. Radhakrishnan
8)B. Satyendra Nath Bose
9)A. Param Vir Chakra
10)A. Param Vir Chakra
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|