SSC CGL Study Material Book Free PDF >> Download Now
|Quant Booster – A Complete Maths Shortcut Book (850+ Pages)||Get Now|
|Download Reasoning General Intelligence Power Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
The Union Government has launched yet another campaign to make India clean. The Swachhta Hi Seva (cleanliness is service) campaign has now been introduced as a nation-wide fortnight-long sanitation drive. The campaign will be highlighting Modi government’s flagship cleanliness initiative Swachh Bharat Mission.
“Swachhta Hi Seva” Campaign is an unprecedented campaign to highlight, once again, the jan aandolan that is the Swachh Bharat Mission. This follows an impassioned call by the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, ahead of the 3rd anniversary of Swachh Bharat Mission that falls on 2nd October, 2017. The objective of the campaign is to mobilise people between 15th September and 2nd October, reigniting the “jan aandolan” for sanitation. Union Ministers, MLAs, MPs, iconic celebrities of India, sports stars, inter-faith leaders, corporates, etc. have been appealed to join in this campaign towards swachhta.
MORE ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN:
- The campaign is being coordinated by Union Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation, which is the concerned ministry managing the Swachh Bharat Mission
- It was launched by President Ram Nath Kovind from Ishworiganj village in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
- It will be running from September 15 to October 2, 2017
- Its objective is to mobilise people and reinforce jan aandolan (mass movement) for sanitation to contribute to Mahatma Gandhi’s dream of a Clean India
- The campaign is aiming for large scale mobilisation of people from all walks of life to volunteer for cleanliness and construction of toilets
- They will target the cleaning of public and tourist places and to make the environment open defecation free
- The Ministry has made elaborate plans along with State Governments to involve people from various walks of life and make this an unprecedented people’s campaign
- One of the major part of the campaign is to reach out to the poor and marginalised and provide them with sustainable sanitation services
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|