SSC CGL Study Material Book Free PDF >> Download Now
|Quant Booster – A Complete Maths Shortcut Book (850+ Pages)||Get Now|
|Download Reasoning General Intelligence Power Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
As we all know that now a day’s in All Banking Exams and other competitive exams most of the English Sections were taken from Editorial pages. So it is essential to have a sound knowledge and understanding of English vocabulary. So here we are presenting you Vocabulary from “The Hindu”.
- Minuscule (adjective) – very small, little, minute.
- Constitute (verb) – establish, form, organize.
- Draw (from) (verb) – obtain from.
- Lie (at) (verb) – be present, exist, be found.
- Jurisprudence (noun) – body of laws/rules, regulations, constitution.
- Pave the way for (phrase) – prepare for, clear/open the way for, usher in,.
- Comprehensive (adjective) – thorough/full, all-inclusive, complete.
- Affirm (verb) – corroborate/validate, support, justify/ratify.
- Confine (verb) – enclose, restrict, limit/restrict.
- Discrimination (noun) – prejudice, bias/bigotry, inequity.
- Inherent (adjective) – given/confer to (someone) as a right/privilege.
- Overturn (verb) – cancel, reverse, repeal.
- Touchstone (noun) – measure, point of reference; criterion/standard.
- Uphold (verb) – confirm/justify; maintain, continue (a custom/practice).
- Flawed (adjective) – defective, wrong, incorrect.
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|