130+ SSC CGL Previous Papers With Solution Free >> Download Now
|Download Quant Power Book (800+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Download Reasoning General Intelligence Power Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
As we all know that now a day’s in All Banking Exams and other competitive exams most of the English Sections were taken from Editorial pages. So it is essential to have a sound knowledge and understanding of English vocabulary. So here we are presenting you Vocabulary from “The Hindu”.
- Landscape (noun) – the distinctive features of a field of activity.
- Electorate (noun) – all the people who entitled to vote in an election.
- Indices – plural of index (noun) – measure; guide, indication.
- Mortality rate (noun) – (in a particular time/for a cause) the rate of death.
- Agrarian (adjective) – relating to cultivating/farming.
- Reign (noun) – rule, period in office, incumbency.
- Insurgency (noun) – rebellion, revolt, uprising.
- Diversification (noun) – a technique with which a company will have multiple investments/investors/products/operations to reduce risk.
- Inasmuch as (conjunction) – to the extent that; in so far as; considering that.
- Woo (verb) – pursue, persuade, tempt.
- Carve out (phrasal verb) – create, establish.
- Turbulent (adjective) – unstable, unsettled, chaotic.
- Oust (verb) – expel, remove, drive out (from a position).
- Factional (adjective) – partisan, divided, sectarian.
- redecessor (noun) – forerunner, precursor, antecedent.
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|