|IB Security Assistant Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
|IBPS Clerk 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
|Quant Booster – A Complete Maths Shortcut Book (850+ Pages)||Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
As we all know that now a day’s in All Banking Exams and other competitive exams most of the English Sections were taken from Editorial pages. So it is essential to have a sound knowledge and understanding of English vocabulary. So here we are presenting you Vocabulary from “The Hindu”.
- Mobilization (noun) – the act of bringing people together for a particular cause.
- Foe (noun) – opponent, rival, the opposition.
- Fare (verb) – perform, progress, get on.
- Broad-based (adjective) – wide-ranging, general.
- Diverse (adjective) – various, very different, multiple.
- Composition (noun) – structure, formation, organization.
- Overwhelming (adjective) – very great, massive/huge, formidable.
- Accordance (with) (phrase) – in agreement with, in conformity with, in line with.
- Mean (for) (verb) – destine, choose, intend (for a particular purpose).
- Constrain (verb) – restrict, limit, restrain/regulate.
- Tactic (noun) – strategy, plan, course of action.
- Privilege (verb) – favour, champion, advocate; to give a higher value.
- Compelling (adjective) – convincing, influential, irresistible/persuasive.
- Back (verb) – support, endorse, uphold.
- Draft resolution (noun) – a document that seeks to fix the problems within the organisation. The draft resolution can be tabled after the delegates/members voted on amendments with which the ideas of some delegates on how to resolve an issue are proposed.