|150+ RRB NTPC Previous Solved Papers PDF||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|Quant Power Maths Short Tricks Book (3000+ Question)||Free Download Now|
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
As we all know that now a day’s in All Banking Exams and other competitive exams most of the English Sections were taken from Editorial pages. So it is essential to have a sound knowledge and understanding of English vocabulary. So here we are presenting you Vocabulary from “The Hindu”.
- Given (noun) – established fact, reality, certainty.
- Sobering (adjective) – practical, reasonable, sensible/thoughtful.
- Shortcomings (noun) – fault, flaw, imperfection/defect.
- Byword (noun) – perfect example of, classic case of, model of.
- Rampage (verb) – rush wildly, run amok, go berserk.
- Hold to ransom (phrase) – seize, capture, run away with.
- Iterate (verb) – repeat, say again, restate/reiterate.
- Of the sort (phrase) – something like (just) mentioned.
- Outrage (noun) – fury, anger; violation/affront.
- Consolidate (verb) – strengthen, secure, reinforce/fortify.
- Credentials (noun) – experience, history; aspect/quality.
- Hindsight (noun) – the ability to understand a situation or event only after it has happened.
- Abdication (noun) – disowning, rejection, refusal/avoidance.
- In the face of (phrase) – when confronted with.
- Ragtag (adjective) – untidy, disorganized, disreputable.
- Heed (verb) – pay attention to, take notice of, consider.
- Bluff (noun) – deception, pretence, sham.
- Blurriness (noun) – indistinctness, unclearness.
|RRB JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|FCI Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|SSC JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|