|IB Security Assistant Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
|IBPS Clerk 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
|Quant Booster – A Complete Maths Shortcut Book (850+ Pages)||Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
As we all know that now a day’s in All Banking Exams and other competitive exams most of the English Sections were taken from Editorial pages. So it is essential to have a sound knowledge and understanding of English vocabulary. So here we are presenting you Vocabulary from “The Hindu”.
- Niche (adjective) – relating to the market (with products, services, or interests) which provides specific products, services, etc. to a particular group of people.
- Capital inflow (noun) – a steady movement of capital (amount) into a place, economy, activity etc.
- Anvil (noun) – model, pattern, form (in the process).
- Consolidation (noun) – the process of strengthening something by combing a number of things into a single more effective one.
- Glaring (adjective) – obvious, flagrant, blatant/inescapable.
- Offload (verb) – unload/empty out; get rid of, transfer.
- Conserve (verb) – preserve, protect, maintain/safeguard (resource).
- A new lease of life (phrase) – an improved and energetic life after making something better than before.
- Regime (noun) – system, arrangement, scheme.
- Cushion (verb) – protect, shield, shelter.
- Haircut (noun) – a reduction in the mentioned value of an asset.
- Stressed loans (noun) – bad loans, non-performing assets (NPAs), stressed assets; an account where principal and/or interest remains overdue for a period of time.
- Insolvency (noun) – a condition in which the financial difficulties of an individual or organisation are such it is unable to pay its debts.
- An article of faith (phrase) – principle, belief, rule.
- Assertion (noun) – declaration, contention, statement.
- Allay (verb) – reduce, decrease, lessen.
- Thumbs up (phrase) – approval, approbation, endorsement.