|150+ RRB NTPC Previous Solved Papers PDF||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Mock Test||Attempt It Now|
|Quant Booster eBook – A Complete Maths Shortcut eBook||GET Book Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
As we all know that now a day’s in All Banking Exams and other competitive exams most of the English Sections were taken from Editorial pages. So it is essential to have a sound knowledge and understanding of English vocabulary. So here we are presenting you Vocabulary from “The Hindu”.
- Chink (noun) – weak point, opening, gap.
- Macroeconomic (adjective) – relating to the branch of economics concerned with large-scale factors (interest rates/national productivity).
- Inertia (noun) – inactivity, inaction/apathy, resistance to change.
- Underlying (adjective) – fundamental, basic, essential.
- Fiscal deficit (noun) – the difference between total expenditure and total income of the government.
- current account deficit (noun) – a current account deficit is when a country’s government, businesses and individuals import more goods, services and capital than it exports.
- Exacerbate (verb) – aggravate, make worse, worsen.
- Woe (noun) – trouble, difficulty, problem.
- Deter (verb) – prevent, stop, block/curb.
- Evasion (noun) – avoidance, dodging, bypassing.
- Exchequer (noun) – funds, resources/finances, treasury.
- Vocation (noun) – trade/business, profession.
- Glacial (adjective) – extremely slow.
- Tipping point (noun) – the point in a condition at which a small development/change causes major & unstoppable changes.
- Reckon (verb) – calculate, work out; estimate/evaluate.
|GovernmentAdda Recommends||Online Tyari Mock Test|
|RRB Group D Speed Test Attempt Now||Attempt Now|
|Railway RRB Pshyco Complete Package||Get It Now|
|SSC CHSL, CGL Mock Test (1 free+30 Paid)||Attempt Now|
|RRB JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|FCI Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|SSC JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|