130+ SSC CGL Previous Papers With Solution Free >> Download Now
|Download Quant Power Book (800+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Download Reasoning General Intelligence Power Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
As we all know that now a day’s in All Banking Exams and other competitive exams most of the English Sections were taken from Editorial pages. So it is essential to have a sound knowledge and understanding of English vocabulary. So here we are presenting you Vocabulary from “The Hindu”.
- Strike a blow for (phrase) – do something to support for.
- Stipulated (adjective) – demanded, specified, guaranteed (as in an agreement).
- Successive (adjective) – consecutive, in succession, following.
- Steer (verb) – guide, conduct, direct/lead.
- The letter of the law (phrase) – precisely what the law says.
- Harness (verb) – use, utilise, make use of.
- Geolocation (noun) – the identification of the real-world geographic location of a person with his mobile phone & internet.
- Provision (noun) – supplying, furnishing, equipping.
- Eminently (adverb) – very, greatly, highly.
- Feasible (adjective) – practicable, workable, achievable.
- Aggregate (verb) – combine, unite, consolidate.
- Rope (in) (verb) – persuade, convince, engage someone in an activity.
- Pose (verb) – create, cause, produce.
- Hurdle(noun) – obstacle, difficulty, problem.
- Embark on (verb) – begin/start, undertake, initiate.
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|