|RRB ALP CBT 2 #1 Mock Test Series Get Now||Free Download Now|
|RRB Junior Engineer Best Mock Test Series||Free Download Now|
|RRB Junior Engineer Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|IB Security Assistant Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|NIACL AO Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
As we all know that now a day’s in All Banking Exams and other competitive exams most of the English Sections were taken from Editorial pages. So it is essential to have a sound knowledge and understanding of English vocabulary. So here we are presenting you Vocabulary from “The Hindu”.
- Undermine (verb) – weaken, compromise, diminish/reduce.
- Provision (noun) – term, clause; condition.
- Bridge course (noun) – a course could give you a second chance to pursue your first career choice like dental BDS graduates, alternative-medicine (homeopathy, ayurveda & etc) graduates to become MBBS doctors/ to prescribe modern medicines (to address shortage of doctors).
- Plug (verb) – stop, seal, close.
- Shortfall (noun) – shortage, insufficiency, inadequacy, deficiency.
- Cadre (noun) – key group, body, team.
- Rationale (noun) – reason/basis; principle; motivation.
- Prospects (noun) – chances, opportunities, future.
- Caesarean (noun) – C-section or caesarean delivery, is the use of surgery to deliver a baby.
- Administer (verb) – manage, control, handle.
- Anaesthesia (noun) – a state of temporary induced loss of sensation or awareness injection of drugs before surgical operations.
- Empower (verb) – authorize, allow, entitle.
- Bolster (verb) – strengthen, support, reinforce.
- Licentiate (noun) – the holder of a certificate of competence.
- Paucity (noun) – insufficiency, scarcity, shortage.
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|