130+ SSC CGL Previous Papers With Solution Free >> Download Now
|Download Quant Power Book (800+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Download Reasoning General Intelligence Power Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
Tips To Crack IBPS Clerk Prelims Examination 2017
The IBPS common recruitment process for Clerical Cadre VII has already begun with the release of advertisement on 5th September 2017, inviting applications for 7883 posts distributed among all PSBs. With the release of admit card for the preliminary stage bound to happen sooner or later, the area of concern is back to making through all the stages in a time where vacancies are lessening year by year. The total vacancies for IBPS Clerk reported in 2016 was 19,243. This number was close to 25,000 in 2015. This year, however, the total vacancies have reduced to 7,883. With the number of vacancies reducing drastically this year in all the major banking organizations, the overall competition is bound to rise.
A supporting fact is an analysis showing cutoff increasing in tandem with the decreasing vacancies. From 43.25(/100) in 2015, it went up to 67.75(/100) in 2016 for the preliminary stage of the examination in Uttar Pradesh. This year’s trend of examinations has left the aspirants wondering what ought to be done to ensure that they get through. While the preliminary structure of the examination process continues to be the same, it cannot be expected to be a smooth way. The ever-rising difficulty level of questions along with reframing of questions has only left the students bewildered. First of all, let us focus on the fact that preliminary exams are a test of accuracy and speed under time bound environment.
- An average understanding of all the topics is obviously expected.
- Then comes the point of READING directions for the questions and UNDERSTANDING them correctly as fast as you can which will give you an edge. Faster comprehending of questions gives you time to choose which questions to attempt and which to leave, thus expanding your reach to the paper.
- Then comes the point of ACCURACY, a point that can never be ignored in exams where 1/4th is deducted for every wrong answer. Be sure of what you attempt, which raises the question of how can one can mark correct answers in such pressure situations.
- PRACTICE is the key, which can ensure your every attempt to be rewarding thus pushing you over the line ahead of others. The more you practice the more you become used to the terms and patterns of questions the easier it becomes to go for the options confidently and moving onto the next question without pondering over the previous ones.
- Moving on to the requirement of sectional preparation the examination, the three sections viz. English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability each demand dexterity to a certain level in order to clear the required barrier. But the thing that one cannot predict before appearing in the actual examination is the level of it.
- A complete and thorough study and practice is needed to be able to score well in any competitive examination. Moreover, time-bound practice is a must to make the body and mind ready for enduring the pressure and stress the exam presents.
- Finally, as the day arrives slowly, train yourself to be calm and stoic to ensure that you don’t waste away your efforts just because of a couple of nerves. Prepare yourself well and remember that preparation is an ongoing process to get better, so do not stop anywhere and keep going till you don’t achieve your goal. Trust yourself, your abilities and move towards perfection, hard work and determination to succeed.
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|