|NIACL AO Complete Mock Test Package||Get Now For Free|
|IB Security Assistant Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
|IBPS Clerk 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
To cater to the needs and aspirations of the youth, the National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) has come up with a youth-friendly scheme ‘Yuva Sahakar-Cooperative Enterprise Support and Innovation Scheme” for attracting them to cooperative business ventures.
“NCDC has created a dedicated fund with liberal features enabling youth to avail the scheme,” Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare Shri Radha Mohan Singh said at the launch of the scheme.
The Central Government has been encouraging ‘Start-Ups’ for ease of doing business, non-conventional opportunities are emerging and are being encouraged. The conducive environment is being leveraged by private and corporate sectors and ‘Hub Start-ups’ are being promoted. The newly launched scheme would encourage cooperatives to venture into new and innovative areas.
The scheme will be linked to Rs 1000 crore ‘Cooperative Start-up and Innovation Fund (CSIF)’ created by the NCDC. It would have more incentives for cooperatives of North Eastern region, Aspirational Districts and cooperatives with women or SC or ST or PwD members. The funding for the project will be up to 80% of the project cost for these special categories as against 70% for others. The scheme envisages 2% less than the applicable rate of interest on term loan for the project cost up to Rs 3 crore including 2 years moratorium on payment of principal. All types of cooperatives in operation for at least one year are eligible.
The NCDC has the unique distinction of being the sole statutory organisation functioning as an apex financial and developmental institution exclusively devoted to cooperative sector. It supports cooperatives in diverse fields apart from agriculture and allied sectors. It is an ISO 9001:2015 compliant organisation and has a distinctive edge of competitive financing. It has extended financial assistance of Rs 63702.61 crore during 2014-2018 (as on November 13), 220% more than Rs 19850.6 during 2010-14.
- The scheme will be linked to ‘Cooperative Start-up and Innovation Fund (CSIF)’ created by the NCDC.
- The funding for the project will be up to 80% of the project cost for these special categories as against 70% for others.
- All types of cooperatives in operation for at least one year are eligible.
- The National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) was established by an Act of Parliament in 1963 as a statutory Corporation under the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare.
- Planning, promoting and financing programmes for production, processing, marketing, storage, export and import of agricultural produce, food stuffs, certain other notified commodities.
- The area of operation of the Corporation to assist different types of cooperatives and to expand its financial base.
- To finance projects in the rural industrial cooperative sectors and for certain notified services in rural areas like water conservation, irrigation and micro irrigation, agri-insurance, agro-credit, rural sanitation, animal health, etc.
OnlineTyari Mock Tests
|IBPS Clerk Complete Free Mock Test Package||Attempt Now For Free|
|IB Security Assistant Free Mock Test||Attempt Now For Free|
|SSC CGL Complete Mock Test Package||Attempt Now For Free|
|SSC CPO Complete Mock Test Package||Attempt Now For Free|