|RRB NTPC 2019 Free Speed Test||Attempt Right Now|
|150+ RRB NTPC Previous Solved Papers PDF||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|India’s Rank 1 SBI PO Online Complete Course||Register Today|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2019
SBI Clerk Notification 2019 : SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019, SBI Clerk Released the notification for the recruitment of 9086 posts for Junior Associate(Clerk) 2019, Aspirant can check for SBI Clerk Vacancy from below links. SBI Clerk Jobs 2019, SBI Clerk Openings, SBI Clerk Educational Qualification, SBI Clerk Vacancy Details, SBI Clerk Age Limit, SBI Clerk Selection Process etc. “SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Paper pdf“
Hello Aspirants as we know State Bank of India released the notification for various post Junior Associate. So you must be looking for Official Notification and all details regarding the SBI Clerk Exam 2019. We are providing all the SBI Clerk details in this article.
For Best Handwritten Notes for All Subjects & Trades Join Our Telegram Channel >> Click Here
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 : Important Dates
|SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Starting Online Registration Date||12th April 2019|
|SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Online Registration – Last Date||03rd May 2019|
|Downloading the Interview Call Letter||10-15 Days before exam|
|Date of Prelims Exam||June 2019 (Tentative)|
|Date of Mains Exam||10 Aug 2019|
Important Links for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019
|SBI Clerk 2019 Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|SBI Clerk Apply Link||Click Here|
SBI Clerk Job Profile 2019
SBI Clerk Job Profile during Probation
- After appointment as Junior Associates, you will be on probation for a minimum period of 6 months. 15 prescribed e-lessons will be required to be completed by you during the probation. You will need to do this to confirm your employment at the bank.
- The 15 prescribed e-lessons will include role-based e-lessons, which means while on probation, you will be taught about your Job Profile at SBI, functions, duties, responsibilities and more.
- If you fail in your work, your probation will be extended till completion of the same. Further, before the probation period comes to an end, your performance will be evaluated. Probation period may be extended further, if your performance fails to meet the Bank’s expectations.
SBI Clerk Job Profile of Junior Associate
- Your main responsibility as Associate is to deal with customers and their inquiries. Talking to customers, resolving their doubts and giving them the right guidance will be your primary responsibility.
- You will need to handle all activities at the deposit counters and related to cash withdrawal. Sometimes, you have to work as cashiers or single window operators. Also, you need to be comfortable while dealing with financial instruments like cheques, demand drafts, etc.
- You will be responsible for the accounts of the customer by verifying and signing pertinent documents, countersigning and clearing cheques and drafts.
- Your, SBI Clerk Associate Job Profile includes working on documentation and back-office work like ledger maintenance, balance tallying, data entry and more.
- The SBI Junior Associate Job Profile also entails marketing financial products of the bank such as loans, schemes, deposits, funds, to potential customers etc.
- You will also need to scrutinize applications and plans to ensure completeness, authenticity and viability. That is, you need to ensure that the applications are correct and true.
- Making customer calls for selling banking services, advisory services, and cross-selling products of the bank inside and outside the bank premises. This may require extensive outdoor traveling. This will be the “Sales” aspect of your Junior Associate Job Profile.
SBI Clerk Salary in Hand 2019
SBI Clerk Salary Structure
The salary structure of an SBI Clerk Junior Associate is:
Starting Salary – Rs. 11,765/- (annual increment – Rs. 655/-)
After 3 years: it will increase to Rs. 13, 730/-
After next 3 years: it will be Rs. 16, 715 /- followed by
After another 4 years: it will become Rs. 20, 095/-
After another 7 years: it will be Rs. 28, 110/- and so on.
Maximum Salary – Rs. 31, 450/-
According to the SBI Clerk Notification, the total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at a Metro like Mumbai will be around Rs. 23,600/-per month inclusive of Dearness allowance (D.A.) and other allowances. Allowances vary depending upon the place of posting of the employee.
SBI Clerk Salary Allowances
SBI Clerk will be eligible for reimbursement of various perquisites, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Pension under New Pension Scheme (Defined Contribution Benefit Scheme), Medical, Leave fare and other facilities, as per the instructions of the Bank issued from time to time.
Some of the allowances that the SBI bestows on its Junior Associates in clerical cadre are:
– Dearness Allowance (DA): This allowance is revised on a quarterly basis in the months of February, May, August, and November. It is based on the Consumer Price Index (CPI) as declared by Government of India. When inflation is high, DA goes up and when inflation falls, DA goes down.
– House Rent Allowance (HRA): This allowance depends on the place of posting. Employees posted in metros like Mumbai, Delhi, etc. are given a better HRA in comparison to those posted in other cities.
– Apart from the above, SBI Clerk Salary also includes various perquisites like Furniture Allowance, House Maintenance Allowance, Books & Magazine Allowance, Briefcase Allowance, Reimbursement of Telephone Bills etc.
Perks of Being an SBI Clerk Junior Associate
The different perks of being an SBI Clerk Junior Associate are:
- Flexible work hours and working in shifts.
- Travelling and changing challenges.
- No door-to-door sales.
- Stable work environment.
- Upward mobility.
- Encash privilege leaves.
SBI Clerk Syllabus & Exam Pattern
SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam Pattern
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
|Section||No. of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
Phase-II : Main Examination:
|Section||No. of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
SBI Clerk 2019 Selection Procedure :
As per the SBI Clerk 2019 official notification released by SBI for recruitment of Junior Associates, the recruitment will take place with the help of online examination and Group Exercise & Personal Interview.
- Online Preliminary Examination (Objective Test).
- Online Mains Examination (Objective Test).
SBI Clerk 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Interested and eligible candidates apply online for SBI Clerk Exam 2019 need to fulfil the under-mentioned eligibility criteria.
SBI Clerk 2019 – Age-based Eligibility
Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 1st April 2019 i.e. candidate should have been born not before 02.04.1988 and not after 01.04.1997 (both days inclusive).
SBI Clerk 2019 – Educational Qualification
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government OR
- Students in Final Year/Semester of their Graduation provided they produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019 OR
- Candidates with Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate, provided date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019 OR
- Candidates possessing the qualification of Chartered Accountant.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019: Application Fee
|SC/ ST/ PwD||125/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|General/ OBC||750/- (Application Fee including Intimation Charges)|
How to apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 ?
Candidates kindly visit the official site https://www.sbi.co.in.in/.
- You will get into the official site.
- In the home page, you will find the link regarding the recruitment of SBI Clerk.
- Click on the advertisement you will get the official notification.
- Read the official notification carefully to know your eligibility criteria.
- Apply online link will get activated .
- Start your application process.
- Fill all the required fields.
- Submit your application form
SBI Clerk 2019 Complete Question Paper,Study Material, Books, Cutoff Marks, Notification, Study Plan
|SBI Clerk Complete Study Kit for 2019||Direct Link|
|SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification Out : Apply now||Click Here|
|100+ SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Paper with Solution – Pdf Download
|SBI Clerk Previous Year Cut-off Marks||Click Here|
|SBI Clerk Study Material Book PDF – Download Now||Click Here|
|Best Study Plan for SBI Clerk Exam Preparation||Click Here|
|SBI Clerk Exam Pattern For Stage 1 & 2 in Detail||Click here|
|SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus for Prelims & Mains 2019||Click Here|
|Free Online Coaching for SBI Clerk 2019||Click Here|
|GovernmentAdda Recommends||Online Tyari Mock Test|
|RRB Group D Speed Test Attempt Now||Attempt Now|
|Railway RRB Pshyco Complete Package||Get It Now|
|SSC CHSL, CGL Mock Test (1 free+30 Paid)||Attempt Now|
|RRB JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|FCI Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|SSC JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|