|RRB ALP CBT 2 #1 Mock Test Series Get Now||Buy Now|
|RRB Junior Engineer Best Mock Test Series||Buy Now|
|RRB Junior Engineer Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|IB Security Assistant Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|NIACL AO Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
1. Scheduled banks are listed on which schedule of the Reserve Bank of India Act 1934?
D. None of these
2. Maximum note printable by RBI are
3. CRR must maintain on daily basis at what percent of NDTL?
4. In respect of bills purchased or discounted if the bill remain overdue for more than 90
days then it is called ___________
5. Loans in which initially the rate of interest is low as years go on they will increase the
rate are known as ________
A. Appliance Loan
B. Corporate Loan
C. Teaser Loan
D. None of these
6. These are assets which cannot be seen, touch are measured physical.
A. Intangible Assets
B. Fictitious Assets
C. Tangible Assets
7. What is the maximum and minimum limit of NEFT?
A. Rs.2 lakh
D. No limit
8. If fnancial assets are more than 50% of its total assets then that company is treated
C. Payment Banks
9. Which act applies to all loans up to Rs.1 lakh and above?
A. SARFAESI Act
10. This money is borrowed or lent for period between 2 days and 14 days.
B. Term Money
C. Call money
D. Notice Money
5)C. Teaser Loan
6)A. Intangible Assets
7)D. No limit
9)A. SARFAESI Act
10)D. Notice Money
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|