|Download Quant Power Book (800+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Railway RRB Group D & ALP Technician Mock Test||Attempt Now|
|SBI Clerk Mock Test||Attempt Now|
- Which of the following Normal Form(NF) is considered adequate for relational database design?
- Which is a special type of stored procedure that is automatically invoked whenever the data in the table is modified?
D. None of the above
- Which of the following is the most powerful language for working with RDBMS?
A. Embedded Programs
B. Dynamic Programs
C. Query Language
D. Static Language Programs
- DML stands for _______
A. Data Markup Language
B. Data Manipulation Language
C. Data Marking Language
D. Data Multiple Language
- Which of the following language is used to define the integrity constraints?
D. All of the above
- A transaction state changes from active to______, after the transaction has been rolled back and the database restored to its state prior to the start of the transaction.
A. Partially committed
- The problem caused by independent multivalued dependencies is eliminated in which of the normal form?
- DDL stands for __________
A. Data Define Language
B. Data Description Language
C. Data Definition Language
D. Data Design Language
- When a primary key is define in the table, DBMS automatically creates a(n) _________ on a primary key column.
A. Unique index
- What is the full form of DCL?
A. Data Code Language
B. Data Common Language
C. Data Control Language
D. Data Clear Language