Current Affairs 10th January 2018 (today’s current affairs). Below are the current affairs of 10th January of this year-
- Telangana Industrial Health Clinic Ltd (TIHCL), a State government initiative, has got RBI clearance to register and function as a non-banking finance company (NBFC).
- Arunachal Pradesh would get its first Film and Television Institute, being set up by the Union Government as part of tapping the potential of the Northeastern region.
- Indian Coast Guard Ship C-161 was commissioned at Porbandar in Gujarat.
- India’s High Commissioner to Kuala Lumpur T S Tirumurti was appointed the Secretary (Economic Relations) in the External Affairs Ministry.
- Telangana State Government inaugurated India’s first National Park for differently abled people in Hyderabad.
- Over 300 top female boxers will be stepping into the ring during the second edition of the Elite Women’s National Boxing Championship.
- Switzerland won their third Hopman Cup as Roger Federer and Belinda Bencic beat Germany’s Alexander Zverev and Angelique Kerber.
- The Sports Minister, Col. Rajyavardhan Rathore l
- After Djibouti, China is planning to build its second foreign naval base in Pakistan
- aunched the Khelo India logo at the Nehru Stadium. Khelo India School Games will be staged from January 31.
- Actor and comedian Jerry Van Dyke, who won four Emmy nominations for his role in the US sitcom Coach, has died at 86.
- Haryana has become the first state in the country to launch high risk pregnancy (HRP) portal.
- The international kite festival which attracts kite flyers from across the country and the world began on Sunday in Ahmedabad.
- With an aim to promote skill development in northeast India, the centre and the states have been rolling out various projects.
- All railway stations nearly 8,500 across the country, will be equipped with Wi-Fi facilities at an estimated cost of Rs 700 crore.
|GovernmentAdda Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test Series 2018|