SSC CGL Study Material Book Free PDF >> Download Now
|Quant Booster – A Complete Maths Shortcut Book (850+ Pages)||Get Now|
|Download Reasoning General Intelligence Power Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
Current Affairs 17th January 2018 (today’s current affairs). Below are the current affairs of 17th January of this year-
- The World Economic Forum (WEF) has ranked India at 30th position on a global manufacturing index.
- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu is likely to promise help to develop a 143-year-old Jewish cemetery in Vadodara into a memorial and tourist attraction.
- Chhattisgarh High Court has issued a directive to all trial courts in the state to mandatorily obtain Aadhaar Cards of accused persons.
- The ‘I4Fund Call for Proposal’ was announced with the joint launch of the website and the unveiling of the brochure by the two PMs.
- Brazil’s securities regulator prohibited local investment funds from buying cryptocurrencies.
- The Bombay Stock Exchange’s India International Exchange listed the first bond on its Global Securities Market.
- A new moth species named ‘Elcysma Ziroensis’ has been discovered in the Talle Wildlife Sanctuary in Arunachal Pradesh.
- On 15th January 2018, Sarod maestro Pandit Buddhadev Dasgupta passed away following a cardiac arrest at his home in south Kolkata.
- Ecuador’s Foreign Minister Maria announced that the country has granted citizenship to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.
- The first joint estimation of tigers in the Sunderbans, spread across India and Bangladesh, began on Monday, with a training workshop.
- Maharashtra’s mine workers who face an increased risk of tuberculosis will be part of awareness programmes on the illness.
- NASA scientists have spotted the farthest known galaxy in the universe.
- Sudhir Dalvi has presented the Janakavi P Sawlaram award at a function in Thane, Maharashtra.
- TV actress Charu Rohatgi, known for her roles in serials like ‘Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?’ and ‘Uttaran’, passed away.
- prime minister narendra modi arrived in rajasthan’s barmer where he will inaugurate the commencement of work of an oil refinery at pachpadra.
- President of India, Ram Nath Kovind, inaugurated the ‘Economic Democracy Conclave’ at Thane, Maharashtra.
- Punjab State Government signed a MoU with the Indian Oil Corporation to set up bio-gas and bio-CNG plants in the state.
- Indian peacekeepers in UN Mission in South Sudan have re-built a key bridge in record time in strife-torn South Sudan’s Akoka village.
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|