SSC CGL Study Material Book Free PDF >> Download Now
|Quant Booster – A Complete Maths Shortcut Book (850+ Pages)||Get Now|
|Download Reasoning General Intelligence Power Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
Directions(1-9): Solve the given questions
1. A man leaves for his office from his house.He walks towards East.After moving a distance of 20 m ,he turns South and walks 10 m.Then he walks 35 m towards the West and further 5 m towards the North .He then turns towards East and walks 15 m .What is the straight distance between his initial and final positions?
D.None of these
2. Rohan walks a distance of 3 km towards North,then he turns to his left and walks for 2 km .He again turns left and walks for 3 km .At this point he turns to his left and walks for 3 km.How many km is he from the starting point?
3. Manick walked 40 m towards North,took a left turn and walked 20 m .He again took a left turn and walked for 40 km.How far and in which direction is he from the starting point?
A.20 m East
B.20 m North
C.20 m South
D.20 m West
4. Namita walks 14 m towards west,then turns to her right and walks 14 m and then turns to her left and walks 10 m.Again turning to her left she walks 14 m .What is the shortest distance between her starting point and the present position?
5. Amit walked 30 m towards East, took a right turn and walked 40 m. Then he took a left turn and walked 30 m. In which direction is he now from the starting point?
6. A villager went to meet his uncle in another village situated 5 km away in the North-East direction of his own village.From there he came to meet his father-in-law living in a village situated 4 km in the south of his uncle’s village. How far away and in what direction is he now?
A.3 km in the North
B.3 km in the East
C.4 km in the East
D.4 km in the west
7. Sanjeev walks 10 m towards the South. Turning to the left, he walks 20 m and then moves to his right. After moving a distance of 20 m, he turns to the right and walks 20 m.Finally, he turns to the right and moves a distance of 10 m. How far and in which direction is he from the starting point?
A.10 m South
B.10 m North
C.20 m South
D.20 m North
8. I am facing South.I turn right and walk 20 m. Then I turn right again and walk 10 m. Then I turn left and walk 10 m and then turning right walk 20 m.Then, I turn right again and walks 60 m.In which direction am I from the starting point?
9. A man walks 1 km towards East and then he turns to South and walks 5 km.Again he turns to East and walks 2 km, after this he turns to North and walks 9 km. Now, how far is he from his starting point?
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|