|Download Reasoning General Intelligence Power Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Download Quant Power Book (800+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
1. Which of the following schemes have been subsumed in the recently approved Ayushman Bharat – National Health Protection Mission (AB-NHPM)?[A] Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY) [B] Senior Citizen Health Insurance Scheme (SCHIS) [C] National Life Insurance Scheme [D] 1 & 2
2. Which of the following Price Indices of India is considered for measuring ‘Headline Inflation’?
A] GDP Deflator[B] CPI-AL/RL [C] CPI-IW [D] WPI
3. Consider the following Statements:
1 )Indicative Planning is a feature of ‘Mixed Economy’.
2)Perspective Planning is used by socialist countries where each and every aspect of planning is controlled by the State.
Which of the above Statement(s) is/are correct?[A] Only 1 [B] Only 2 [C] Both 1 and 2 [D] Neither 1 nor 2
4. Arrange the following in the descending order of the largest agricultural imports of India:
2.Wood and Wood Products
3.Edible Vegtable Oils[A] 1-2-3 [B] 1-3-2 [C] 2-1-3 [D] 3-2-1
5. Which of the following agricultural commodity of India gives largest in terms of export value?[A] Tea [B] Basmati Rice [C] spices [D] cotton
6. Public Distribution System(PDS) is operated under the responsibility of the:
2.State Governments[A] Only 1 [B] Only 2 [C] Both 1 and 2 [D] Neither 1 nor 2
7. The central nodal agency for implementing the price support operations for commercial crops is:[A] NAFED [B] NABARD [C] TRIFED [D] FCI
8. Who is considered as Father of industrialization in India?[A] Ratan Tata [B]Jamshedji Tata [C]Aditya birla [D]Rahul sharma
9. The process of developing, pricing, promoting, and distributing rural specific goods and services leading to desired exchange with rural customers to satisfy their needs is known as?[A]Urban marketing [B]Techy marketing [C]Rural marketing [D]Nerdy marketing
10. The process of international integration arising from the interchange of world views, products, ideas and other aspects of culture is known as?[A]Globalisation [B]Universalisation [C]Planetisation [D]Earthisation
1)D [ 1 & 2 ]
3)A [Only 1]
5)B [Basmati Rice]
6)C [Both 1 and 2]
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|