SSC CGL Study Material Book Free PDF >> Download Now
|Quant Booster – A Complete Maths Shortcut Book (850+ Pages)||Get Now|
|Download Reasoning General Intelligence Power Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
The third edition of world’s biggest open innovation model ‘Smart India Hackathon 2019’ was launched by the Union Minister for Human Resource Development, Prakash Javadekar in New Delhi.
The 2019 edition is a nationwide initiative, which aims to provide students with a platform to solve some of the pressing problems faced by people in their daily lives and thus, inculcate a culture of product innovation and a mindset of problem-solving.
• The SIH-2019 is expected to witness participation from over 1 lakh students from around 3000 institutions across the country.
• The students will get the opportunity to work on challenges faced by the public sector organisations and the union ministries.
• For the first time, the event will also include problem statements from the private sector and non-governmental organisations.
• Similar to its previous edition, the SIH- 2019 would have 2 sub-editions:
Software edition: A 36-hour software product development competition
Hardware edition: A 5 days long hardware product development competition
The Smart India Hackathon 2019 will also see students from IISc, IITs, NITs and AICTE/UGC approved institutions compete to creatively solve problems and offer technical solutions.
While the students would get a chance to create world class solutions for some of the world’s top organisations, the organisations would also get a chance to meet the brightest young minds and brand themselves from the hiring perspective.
• Opportunity to work with some of the best talents in the country
• Opportunity to harness the expertise of lakhs of students from IISc, IITs, NITs and AICTE/UGC approved institutions
• Opportunity to brand organisations nationally and expand their visibility across all technical institutions in India
• Opportunity to get innovative solutions to problems in cost-effective ways
• Opportunity to be a part of the world’s biggest open innovation movement
The earlier two editions of Smart India Hackathon had turned out to be a huge success.
The 2017 edition saw problem statements coming from 29 union ministries of India. Among the top ideas from this edition, 20 projects were mentored and creatively developed. They are now ready to be handed over to the ministries concerned for deployment.
The 2018 edition involved 27 union ministries and 17 state governments and for the first time introduced a special Hardware edition. The ministries are now in the process of shortlisting some of the best ideas from the winning teams and the process of mentoring and developing full-fledged solutions will soon be kick-started.
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|