|150+ RRB NTPC Previous Solved Papers PDF||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Mock Test||Attempt It Now|
|Quant Booster eBook – A Complete Maths Shortcut eBook||GET Book Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
Odisha, Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on development and empowerment of the farmers to increase use of solar
energy in agricultural Soura Jalanidhi scheme, 5,000 solar pumps will be provided to farmers with up to 90 per
cent subsidy which would irrigate 2500 acres of land.5000 solar pumps will be given to Odisha farmers with
up to 90 percent subsidy, under the Soura Jalanidhi scheme
In the first phase, farmers of the unserved and under-served areas will get facility of this scheme. Afterward, it will
be implemented in the entire State. Up to 90 percent subsidy is being given to the farmers by the Odisha
Government. I hope our farmers will reap the benefits of this scheme and script success stories”.
Soura Jalanidhi Scheme
Interested farmers can avail solar agricultural water pumps at 90% subsidized rates by filling the online
application form . The state govt. has now announced an ambitious plan to supply 5,000 solar-powered
agricultural pumps to incentivize farmers and to reduce the state burden on subsidy.
Soura Jalanidhi scheme will promote the use of green energy, reduce pollution and will also ensure that farmers
have sufficient electricity for farming activities. The scheme has been launched for the overall development and
progress of villages and agriculture and to irrigate additional 2500 acres of land in the state.
This agriculture water pump scheme will benefit ryots as they would be able to irrigate their crops during day
time. Moreover with an increase in electricity demand, the shift of agricultural load to solar energy will save
investment on costly thermal power. This scheme will lessen the cost burden of our farmers and will also increase
Benefits of Soura Jalanidhi Scheme
- It will help to reduce burden of input cost on farmers.
- It will promote the use of green energy and reduce pollution.
- Soura Jalanidhi Project increase agricultural income.
- Soura Jalanidhi Scheme will save the electricity consumption in the State .
- This scheme will generate 1.52 lakh human day employments annually and provided livelihood to around 5,000 families
Key Features Soura Jalanidhi Scheme
- Under this scheme, farmers will be given 90% subsidy and 5,000 solar photovoltaic pump
- Soura Jalanidhi Scheme will provide irrigation benefits in 2,500 acres of the state.
Eligibility for Soura Jalanidhi Scheme
- The Farmer or beneficiary of this Soura Jalanidhi Scheme will be who have valid farmer identity cards and have minimum 0.5 acres of agricultural land for financial year 2018-19 in the Odisha State.
- Applicant must agree for maintenance, upkeep & safe custody of the Solar photovoltaic pump.
|GovernmentAdda Recommends||Online Tyari Mock Test|
|RRB Group D Speed Test Attempt Now||Attempt Now|
|Railway RRB Pshyco Complete Package||Get It Now|
|SSC CHSL, CGL Mock Test (1 free+30 Paid)||Attempt Now|
|RRB JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|FCI Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|SSC JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|