|RRB ALP CBT 2 #1 Mock Test Series Get Now||Free Download Now|
|RRB Junior Engineer Best Mock Test Series||Free Download Now|
|RRB Junior Engineer Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|IB Security Assistant Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|NIACL AO Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
As we all know that now a day’s in All Banking Exams and other competitive exams most of the English Sections were taken from Editorial pages. So it is essential to have a sound knowledge and understanding of English vocabulary. So here we are presenting you Vocabulary from “The Hindu”.
- Fuel (verb) – stimulate, intensify, support.
- Cease to exist (phrase) – expire, perish drop off/decrease.
- Spook (verb) – frighten, appal, shock.
- Prospect (noun) – outlook, promise, possibility.
- Broad-based (adjective) – wide-ranging, general.
- Monetary stimulus (noun) – an attempt by a government to make the economy grow faster by increasing the money supply (the amount of money in the economy).
- Gather steam (phrase) – increase in energy, momentum or impetus.
- World Economic Outlook (WEO) (noun) – a database contains selected macroeconomic data which presents the IMF staff’s analysis and projections of economic developments at the global level, in major country groups and in many individual countries. The WEO is released in April and September/October each year.
- Clock (verb) – achieve, attain, register.
- Cyclical (adjective) – recurrent, recurring, regular.
- Oblivious (adjective) – unaware, heedless, unconcerned.
- Derail (verb) – obstruct, impede, hinder.
- Debt (noun) – liability, financial obligation, borrowed capital.
- Prop up (phrasal verb) – support, assist, fund/finance.
- It is no secret that (phrase) – used to say something is well known.
- Unprecedented (adjective) – not done or experienced before.
- Inherent (adjective) – fundamental, basic, intrinsic.
- Liquidity (noun) – liquid assets; cash; (liquid asset is an asset which can be easily sold/converted into cash without losing its value).
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|